Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Learning 3.0 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to write about my experience with Maximum Learning subliminal so far. The main reason I bought this subliminal was to pick things faster with my dancing.

I started the beginning of February, and I have to say that I have noticed some changes. I am able to learn things faster and sometimes do them when I go out dancing that same day. Before, it would take me a few private lessons before I did things smooth and clean. Now, the process is going a lot smoother and faster now. I take more naps or sleep more than before as well.

Besides my dancing, I am able to recall things that happened throughout the day. This might sound funny, but I would use my GPS to get around Dallas still. Now, I am able to drive to certain places without it due to remembering highways and roads.

I am very happy with the results so far, but nothing close to where I want to be.

My question would be, how long would you recommend I listen to this? I was planning on going until the end of the month since I wanted to get the Alpha Training 5G. I could wait on that if results improve dramatically with Maximum Learning.

Thanks everyone.
@radioheadalways

Hey, I'm also using the Maximum Learning Speed subliminal, with Alpha Male 5.0. I'm personally using this learning subliminal for 3 Stages (96 days), as much as I can. I'm using it these 96 days because I want to make sure I'm getting at least 8-10 hours with Alpha Male.

If you want to get a hard hitting change and some permanency, do it for 60+ days. Give it until the start of April; that's my opinion.
I have very keen interest on MLS. I believe MLS+ maximize your memory+ ultra focus can be really a powerful overall learning sub like LTU 3.0. I hope Shannon will consider to build something like this in new MLS 5G. There are many people in the forum who wants to try MLS for sure. LTU 5G has given me many positive results . Just imagine how much can MLS 5G brings !!!!
(02-18-2014, 01:30 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]I have very keen interest on MLS. I believe MLS+ maximize your memory+ ultra focus can be really a powerful overall learning sub like LTU 3.0. I hope Shannon will consider to build something like this in new MLS 5G. There are many people in the forum who wants to try MLS for sure. LTU 5G has given me many positive results . Just imagine how much can MLS 5G brings !!!!

hmmm, i didn't notice the change.. it's nice to you who have quickly enjoys the change....
cool..
I am also using MLS 3.0 4G, i did notice some improvement of recalling things with greater details but learning is still the same, studying engineering in University.
I really would like very very much MLS 5G .
I would like also to know if its possible for Shennon to make 5G for this kind of category .
Thanks (i know many who would buy immediately a 5G sub correlating to studying performance improvement)
(02-28-2014, 06:01 AM)kosta20071 Wrote: [ -> ]I am also using MLS 3.0 4G, i did notice some improvement of recalling things with greater details but learning is still the same, studying engineering in University.
I really would like very very much MLS 5G .
I would like also to know if its possible for Shennon to make 5G for this kind of category .
Thanks (i know many who would buy immediately a 5G sub correlating to studying performance improvement)

Mate it might take a little more for you but within 2 3 months you start to feel it's charm gradually. last 3 months would amplify your previous listening. Check your speakers .. significant issue. Moreover, you can use masked version with headphones. It will give you quick result for sure. Best of luck.
I have been using MLS for about 2 months now. I feel like the subliminal is working well.

NOTE: The results are not very noticable in the beginning.

I like to see this as a workout. When you first start, you are not in shape... you have to build yourself up to some kind of framework you can work with.... if that makes any sense to all of you.

There was times where I wasn't sure if it was working, but I kept listening everyday. I see myself at a beginning point with this subliminal. As KTrain mentioned, you should try it for at least 90 days.

I would like to continue using this subliminal, but really want to check out the 5G AM Sets. The only problem is that I wouldn't be able to listen to MLS. Any suggestions?

What 4g products can I use along with MLS that deal with confidence? Thank you all!
Another thing that doesn't get mentioned....

RESPECT THE PROCESS