Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Few specific questions about am6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have just purchased it, listened to it for 12 hours so far. About 10 while sleeping (yes 10 sleeping) and 2 awake all on silent.

Since this is the most intense alpha male program so far, how did you manage to squeeze it into 60 minutes? I'm impressed on this feat!

I want to use it as properly as I can this time. No more dilly dallying around and staying in my bedroom to kill manifestations like I did in previous 6 stage programs. I know I get results when I am social, so I want to do it right.

Anyway my actual question is do I have to do it for 12 hours each day? Or does it work where I can do a minimum 8 hours and anything on top is icing on the cake?

So for example say I do 8 hours each day instead of 12. That makes it so that at the end of 32 days that's 256 hours of listening to AM6. Do I listen to each stage for a total of 256 hours to make the best of balancing out the whole thing?

If I total out 300 hours for stage 1, should I keep it to 300 hours for every stage from then on?

What if I used AM6 stage 1 for 12 hours each day getting 384 hours, but other stages were not the same time use. Does this type of thing throw this out of balance?

From what I remember, if I miss a day you say add on 1.5x the amount that I miss. So if I miss 1 day, I should try to make it up if I am following 12 hours a day to listen to it for 18 hours that next day?

If I am listening stage 1, start it at say 12:00am, wake up in 7 and a half hours, and have to stop listening, I have only listened to the sub for 7 hours 30 minutes so I have half the sub to finish before the hour is up. Sometimes I cannot do this so the next time I start up do I start where I left off at the 30 minute mark or do I just start at the beginning again? Does this affect the effectiveness?

Thanks in advanced. Looking forward to seeing what will go on. I'm unsure if I will start a journal but will think about it once something major happens, and I know something major will happen Big Grin
I asked the same question but I didn't get any answer. But thinking about it again, I think Shannon would warn us if it was harmful to change listening usage between stage. I never read any warning about this but I'm still wondering about it.Huh
How I got it into 60 minutes per stage is not about skill, it was simply a fluke of script length and the resulting recording timing. I fully expected to have to struggle to fit it in 80 minutes per stage, and then discovered that the particulars allowed for 60 minutes per stage without losing anything. Nice surprise.

The minimum usage per day is 8 hours. The majority of people get the best results from 12 to 16 hours of use per day, and the maximum usage is 21 hours a day. If you use a stage for X number of hours, it is best to use all stages for at least that long. Increasing usage is an option, say stage 1 at 8 hours, stage 2 at 12; but you should avoid decreasing the number of hours per day if at all possible.

Best result is going to come from consistency.

The rule of thumb is if you miss a day of usage, add 1.5 days per day missed, rounding up. You can apply this to hours missed also.
Why is decreasing bad? Now listening to AM6 stage 1, nothing's happening but I thought I'd still listen as much as I can to have to a good base/never enough emotional healing etc..
If you listen to 12 hours of Stage 1, and 8 hours of Stage 2, you are not balancing the transition from one stage to the next. Listening to 12 hours a day of Stage 1 and then 2, etc. balances the impact of each stage. Increasing exposure from stage to stage does also. But decreasing is like adding less and less of each ingredient you add to a cake batter, instead of balancing it properly. The result will not be as good as what it was intended to be.