Subliminal Talk

Full Version: So.. You've Pirated AM5.0 and You Don't Know What to Do...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I believe I will be the first person to post this type of thing, but I'll be honest off the go. Maybe I'll be cooked for it, it's all good. Short encapsulation of what the problem is:

28 Dec 2013 me = Desperate to change my life. Oooo sub that will make me Alpha (v5).. Yay, (I have no clue what this will do and the tracker site seemed so nice and well laid out Confused) I'm going to let my brain cook with it.

19 Jan 2014 - First Sub bought. No clue about copy protection yet.

Somewhere after that.. discover copy protection. Alpha v5 not available by stage until beginning of Feb.

Question for Shannon: I have every intention of making Alpha stage two my priority upon being paid, but will the imbalance created be negligible enough because of the copy protection (I understand you being purposefully vague on your intent of what it does) that I would be best off starting with AM V6 or would it be best just to purchase 2 copies of stage 2?

Before someone asks, yes I'm openly admitting to using an unpaid for sub, and yes I'm trying to make amends. Additionally I believe that there will be a few people that may benefit from this thread.
To disable the activity of the antipiracy code, you must undo the issue that triggered it. That means that if you used AM5 without paying for it, in a manner that triggers antipiracy code, you must pay in full for your copy of AM5. Starting AM6 will not help or disable the active antipiracy code until you have done so.

So if you need to, contact us and ask for a way to get a paid for copy of AM5. I don't suggest using AM6 until you have finished with paying for AM5.
(02-17-2014, 03:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]To disable the activity of the antipiracy code, you must undo the issue that triggered it. That means that if you used AM5 without paying for it, in a manner that triggers antipiracy code, you must pay in full for your copy of AM5. Starting AM6 will not help or disable the active antipiracy code until you have done so.

So if you need to, contact us and ask for a way to get a paid for copy of AM5. I don't suggest using AM6 until you have finished with paying for AM5.

Sorry Shannon,

I must have mis-communicated this. I have finished stage 1 AM 5 and am half way through stage 2 AM 5, so in understanding what you are saying. I would have to pay for stage 1/2, but there is no stage one on the site. Will it be acceptable to the AP code to pay twice for stage 2? I love AM5 and am looking forward to it's FULL benefits, followed by AM 6 and whatever else, but I want to know from he who developed the AP code if that will work to only cover off the first 2 stages and move forward paying for stages or if it's a full meal deal?*** I'm posting this here so that some other idiot doesn't do the same thing and maybe save you having to answer this again.
(02-17-2014, 04:14 PM)brightike Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Shannon,

I must have mis-communicated this. I have finished stage 1 AM 5 and am half way through stage 2 AM 5, so in understanding what you are saying. I would have to pay for stage 1/2, but there is no stage one on the site. Will it be acceptable to the AP code to pay twice for stage 2? I love AM5 and am looking forward to it's FULL benefits, followed by AM 6 and whatever else, but I want to know from he who developed the AP code if that will work to only cover off the first 2 stages and move forward paying for stages or if it's a full meal deal?*** I'm posting this here so that some other idiot doesn't do the same thing and maybe save you having to answer this again.

I think you just have to email them here and ask for a link to the stage one purchase page.
You are not alone, I did that too. Then I paid for it, I think you should mail them through the store. They will give a paid copy of stage 1.
The stage one disappear because AM6 replace AM5 so they remove the stage 1 but keep the other stage for people who bought the AM5 stage 1 before AM6 got out. They forgot about piracy user who feel remorse and planned to buy it if it worked for them.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/contact/
(02-18-2014, 07:18 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]You are not alone, I did that too. Then I paid for it, I think you should mail them through the store. They will give a paid copy of stage 1.
The stage one disappear because AM6 replace AM5 so they remove the stage 1 but keep the other stage for people who bought the AM5 stage 1 before AM6 got out. They forgot about piracy user who feel remorse and planned to buy it if it worked for them.

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/contact/

Thanks maniac360,

Did you have to redo stage one or did you continue on and it was like a switch flicked and enabled all the things the AP code shut off?
No you just continue. If you stop while you are doing alpha male stage you will be off balance. Never stop am5 unless your life is in danger. If you read the faq correctly it tells the copyright will change your thinking in order to buy the product if you pirated it or benefit from it without paying the product.

Shannon : "The anti-piracy is designed to bring you to a state of understanding of the value of what you are using, and working to return fair value for what you use, understanding that the value of the time, effort and expertise of the content creator is no less than that of your own, and therefore deserves to be returned in kind."
What if you cannot afford it..? I too pirated this sub, right after i turned 18, and have spent all my money on college funds. I did not know until i had reached stage 2 that there was a protection as well. I have noticed differences, unlike others that I have used before and am ashamed that I had not looked into the programming. Of course, my mindset was along the lines of "ill pay it if it works."
Im not necessarily sure what to do, but want to make amends. How can I do so? Im absolutely broke, and I'm facing the depression wall. Undecided
Just wait till you have the money, I don't see any problem there. I think you misunderstood something about the anti piracy code and how it works. Just wait till you have the money and that will be fine. You are just afraid of something that doesn't exist, the anti piracy won't have any bad effect on you. Just wait till you god the money. And don't stop listening to it if you didn't finish all the stage.
We took down Stage 1 because I wanted people to stop buying AM5. If I'd left it all available, a lot of people would be buying AM5 which I spent months making old technology, instead of AM6 simply because AM6 is more expensive. This way, only those who pirated it can get Stage 1. You have to ask for it at the back end.

If you have pirated a copy, and you cannot afford to pay, you must save up and pay for it. Each stage must be paid for, so the whole set is paid up. Don't stop using it; just save your money and pay when you can. But don't try to use AM6 until AM5 is paid for. It's also a significantly good idea not to use SM or WM until AM5 is paid for.
fyuhhhhh.... nice to know that shannon..
in fact, i've pirated your product without knowing copy protect and because people who share it don't give any clue about it.
now i'm still saving, becoz to my surprise, I've pirated 3 of your product and i think i just pirated MLS 2.0, but the people on brainwave group changed the name of your product and i just used it until some of them admit that was your product that they pirate and rename it to their own benefit.
I you didn't use them, that fine you don't need to pay for them.
This concerns me. I listened to a pirated version of AM5 a while back and stopped after stage 1 because I didn't want to continue using something I hadn't paid for. I have since paid for stage 1, but only stage 1, and then a fair bit later purchased and ran AM6. Am I screwed in some way by the anti piracy even though I paid for the only stage I used? Or the fact that I only ran stage 1 of AM5? Keeping in mind there was a large gap between stopping and then starting AM6
Another great mystery Shy
Pages: 1 2 3 4