Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Volume question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I travel a lot daily, and by train. It's very noisy, I have set my volume level to the maximum bearable by my ears, but at times the surrounding noise is too high that the lowest point of the tracks cannot be heard. Is this okay?
(02-14-2014, 02:06 AM)nilanka Wrote: [ -> ]I travel a lot daily, and by train. It's very noisy, I have set my volume level to the maximum bearable by my ears, but at times the surrounding noise is too high that the lowest point of the tracks cannot be heard. Is this okay?

I have the same issue. When I go out and know there is going to be more noise, I turn it up. There are still some noises that make the mp3 inaudible but most of the time it should be loud enough to hear. A better way to handle it is to get some noise isolating earphones. I had some but they wore out on me.
I would recommend using the trickling stream version on your commutes, especially for 4g and 3G subs as the noise seems to be quite level, whereas ocean wave it varies a lot, this way you should be able to always hear the audio, but it doesn't have to be blasting in your ear, just aslong as you can hear the masking track.

Hope this helps at all. Rolleyes
I am listening to it on maximum my ears can bear, it's just that it's inaudible at times when the train goes through tunnels or so. But i will try the trickling stream recommendation. Sadly iPhones don't have noise cancellation earphones.
I agree with minititan's post.
I tried the trickling stream suggestion, it works. Thanks Minititan Smile
Hi, I was listening to the ultrasonic tracks, and when I put my ear close to the speakers is hear a "Qee Qee Qee" sound. Is this okay?
(03-10-2014, 08:36 AM)nilanka Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was listening to the ultrasonic tracks, and when I put my ear close to the speakers is hear a "Qee Qee Qee" sound. Is this okay?

Yeah, that is the normal sound.
(03-10-2014, 09:37 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014, 08:36 AM)nilanka Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I was listening to the ultrasonic tracks, and when I put my ear close to the speakers is hear a "Qee Qee Qee" sound. Is this okay?

Yeah, that is the normal sound.

Okay, so I should only be concerned if I hear static noise Smile
Hey people, I wanted to know if it affects the subliminals if you change the album details. No conversion done, just changed the Album name in the details tab in windows to "Chronic Pain Relief"
nilanka, that is just the metadata for the file. It doesn't change the sound at all.
(03-19-2014, 07:25 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]nilanka, that is just the metadata for the file. It doesn't change the sound at all.

Thank You Big Grin
Mate, English isn't my mother-tongue but I studied and am still studying in English. I'm very fluent in speaking, and reading it. I know most words, but obviously not every word in the dictionary. Does that effect, or are the subliminals built in plain language? Smile
Your subconscious know everything you saw since you are born so he knows better English than you know consciously. Even if someone don't understand consciously English the sub work if he has been exposed to English language. But it might take longer to affect the user the less he knows English. I'm not a native speaker too, I'm French.

You will get better at English too because you get expose to it a lot with the sub.
Pages: 1 2