Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Now that Alpha V6 is out,will there be an Alternative V6 fr Gay Men as well?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thats MY question. Keith.
Eventually, I'm sure. But given that building the straight version was as mich of a nightmare as building BAMM 2.0 was, and the fact that AM for gay men sells at something less than 1% of the amount that the straight version does (IIRC) and the things I have to accomplish at the moment, it will have to be eventually.
thank you. cos its encouraging to me that yer even willing to do so... and I thank you for that.
I was thinkin today " Man if I could drum up,50 Gay Men who would be seriously INTO Buying,doing and experiecing Alpha V6 for Gay Men and they all wrote you requesting it" and they put the money down for it!! it'd be worth it financially to build it,to do so,eventually that is. Least Possibilities exists for such. thanx again Shannon., I feel much much better about this now. just the fact that you'd be willing to consider it,makes me feel better. that we as gay men arent left out in the cold while all Our str8 brothers Alpha the hell outta the planet:-) though IM a Natural Alpha even still I KNOW damn well I"d Benefit from Alpha V6, down da road. Gotta git to da goal of BAMM first level 12 begins tommarow....Keith.