Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male V6 results 2 weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well. I know subliminals work- but this, friends, is insane. Shannon, You are a subliminal God. This could be the most important breakthrough in hundreds of years.

I've only been using Alpha Male V6 stage one for two weeks when an old friend calls me and says she's been thinking about me a lot for the past two weeks (exactly when I started using the program). She needs to come see me. She confesses to her boyfriend, and he's okay with it. She's admitting her love to me and is planning to travel across the state to love me. This is someone I do have amazing chemistry with.

Now if that wasn't a surprise. This blew my mind: THE VERY NEXT NIGHT. A totally different old, very good friend calls me and says the exact same thing. She loves me and must be with me. Her and her fiance have been going through a weird bump and now she can't stop thinking of me and told her fiance she has to go see an old friend (which is me). She calls. She comes over the same night. Spends the night. We also have a blazing chemistry.

What. The. Fuck.

I admit, I do have a good base for being alpha, and have been working on it for a few years now -but this is just insane. Only two weeks and I've seen results that otherwise would've taken years with mere trial and error.

This seriously happened. It is happening. This is absolutely real. Worth every fucking penny. Do this. Thank you, Shannon. I cannot extend enough gratitude. God Bless you in every way imaginable ten times over more than I could even think possible.

And all you other guys. Stay Alpha. This shit is for real. The world is and can be yours. Life can truly be a blissful experience of pleasure.
Peace, harmony. Much thanks again.

-Bulos.
(02-13-2014, 03:56 PM)Bulos Lyon Wrote: [ -> ]Well. I know subliminals work- but this, friends, is insane. Shannon, You are a subliminal God. This could be the most important breakthrough in hundreds of years.

I've only been using Alpha Male V6 stage one for two weeks when an old friend calls me and says she's been thinking about me a lot for the past two weeks (exactly when I started using the program). She needs to come see me. She confesses to her boyfriend, and he's okay with it. She's admitting her love to me and is planning to travel across the state to love me. This is someone I do have amazing chemistry with.

Now if that wasn't a surprise. This blew my mind: THE VERY NEXT NIGHT. A totally different old, very good friend calls me and says the exact same thing. She loves me and must be with me. Her and her fiance have been going through a weird bump and now she can't stop thinking of me and told her fiance she has to go see an old friend (which is me). She calls. She comes over the same night. Spends the night. We also have a blazing chemistry.

What. The. ****.

I admit, I do have a good base for being alpha, and have been working on it for a few years now -but this is just insane. Only two weeks and I've seen results that otherwise would've taken years with mere trial and error.

This seriously happened. It is happening. This is absolutely real. Worth every ***** penny. Do this. Thank you, Shannon. I cannot extend enough gratitude. God Bless you in every way imaginable ten times over more than I could even think possible.

And all you other guys. Stay Alpha. This shit is for real. The world is and can be yours. Life can truly be a blissful experience of pleasure.
Peace, harmony. Much thanks again.

-Bulos.

Also, some notes about the mental effects. I feel much more relaxed when talking to women. My friend who spent the night even commented how much more comfortable I am around her and I notice intensely that she's interested in me. I am free to touch her openly as well in a playful and confident, assertive way.

Also feeling completely outcome independent; total abundance mentality concerning women. Only thing that matters is how comfortable I am feeling, and this naturally makes everything go my way -When I do not give a shit how she perceives me, and this creates massive attraction.
Great results.Please keep us updated.