Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIABW vs BIABWS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

I am finally finishing my AM, only one week to go and I am feeling pretty amazing! Calm, collected, focused, confident, boss for my self, but one thing I lack now is ability to create strong sexual tension with girls (I can joke around and create fun, but dont know how to get that sexual james bond kinda vibe) and I would like a kick to my socializing skills (I am pretty good at it, but generally I just wait for people to talk to me first).

I have school ending exams coming up in few months so I am taking MLS 3.0 up and want to add one more sub to help me to blow off some steam while having fun with girls, maybe getting few friends with benefits.

Want to ask you guys for advice I already have got BIABW and AOS from the sale, but with new BIABWS I think it would be the best solution for me. Have any of you started using BIABWS? I am interested if its worth buying considering I have BIABW... I cant start SM for now because I am planning to use MLS for 4-5 months and then LTU for 3-4 months.

Thank you guys for your answers! Peace!
Did you think about Natural seduction for men 5g. SM3 got this script too.
I need to do MLS 3.0 at the same time, so no to natural seduction, which is 5g, but thanks for offer ;-). Going to get biatbws and see what it has to offer, maybe it will help me to take more control and action into my hads, and get more flirty and smooth flowing. I might even start a diary.