Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stop and Reverse Hair Loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, I saw on your blog that you were briefly using Stop and Reverse Hair Loss, and I was wondering if you were still using it. Perhaps there were some new changes that you hadn't mentioned on there.

Also if there are any more testimonials, results or feedback about this program, I would really like to know about it.

Thanks.
I'd be interested in more feedback on this title too. Where exactly did you find the blog though?
http://ultrasonic-subliminals.com/blog/tag/subliminal/

Also check the first blog entry, it's a pretty interesting read. Shannon goes a bit more in detail on how he produces the subliminals. Also a bit on when subliminal-shop was still v2.0 (instead of 3.0).
(09-15-2010, 11:25 AM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]http://ultrasonic-subliminals.com/blog/tag/subliminal/

Also check the first blog entry, it's a pretty interesting read. Shannon goes a bit more in detail on how he produces the subliminals. Also a bit on when subliminal-shop was still v2.0 (instead of 3.0).

Just read the first posts. Thanks for sharing, they are a nice insight into the building processes involved.
I did use this sub myself for about 4 months around this time last year. I was using it was Aura of sexiness and probably got about 4 hours exposure of each title; I pretty much only listened back then when I was sleeping. I didn't get any of the sensations Shannon described in his blog, nor did I get much in terms of results but I'm not ruling out the effectiveness of the sub, even on myself. There could be a multitude of reasons why it didn't seem to work; 1. not enough exposure; 2. not enough time listening to it (I can't say for sure if it was 4 months); 3. it's impossible to regrow what I've "lost". Anyway, I plan on using the sub again eventually - maybe in a year or two when I've tackled other priorities - but until then,I too, would like to read other's results with it. I last had my hair shaved of about 4 years ago and here are the pics of each side of my head. The first 2 are different angles of my left side, the 3rd is a picture of my right and the 4th is a terribly, poor quality photo of my front. My crown is fine. My hair is longer now but pretty much exactly the same. I worry only because the corners of the temples seem a little less dense than the middle bit at the front. On the Norwood scale I think I'm a NWII though (pic also included) which hopefully means I just have a mature hairline - it hasn't budged since these pics where taken in 2005 - so fingers crossed. I hope to use the Hairloss sub eventually again to perhaps bring me closer to the NWI picture in the chart but I'm not sure if it is possible to achieve that; it's all down to skull/forehead shape anyway.

[Image: leftry.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[Image: leftagain.jpg]

[Image: rightl.png]

[Image: frontsr.th.jpg]

[Image: male-baldness.gif]
I'm waiting for some current feedback on this title from several current users, which will determine whether or not we will keep offering it. If we discontinue the title anyone who has bought this is welcome to store credit or refund. Subliminals can't necessarily do any certain physical changes, and I will be clear about this matter that besides Shannon's experience with the title the feedback on this has been less than ideal.

Physical change subliminals have been a hit or miss as far as titles go. With titles such as Increase/Decrease Penis Size, Increase/Decrease Breast Size, and Grow Taller (for men under 24 who's bones have not yet fused) we have had surprisingly strong results. For subliminals such as change eye color (now discontinued), and possibly this Hair Loss subliminal, results have been lacking. Subliminals from my experience and gathered user feedback seem to be the strongest for things such as behavior changes, belief system changes, etc, and have a very strong tendency to hit or miss for things like physical changes.

We cannot always bring the most exciting news, but it is my duty to customers and fellow self-change peers to give you honest news. Hopefully, we will get some positive evidence back from you and the other users currently on this title. If not, it will be our moral and business duty to discontinue this title.
Since the age of 18 I started to show signs of male pattern baldness, and it doesn't help that it runs in both families. On the Norwood scale I'm a NWIII.

When I was first screwing around with the subliminals, I've listened to it for about a week and a half, and what I noticed in the first few days was an itching sensation around the hairline especially where it had subsided. I had a strange realization that I had a full head of hair again, and became a lot more appreciative of my hair as well. I changed the subliminal shortly after, since my curiosity peaked more for programs as AOS and BIATW, and I didn't want to make a 4 month commitment to a sub at the time.

A couple of days ago (09-12-10) I started using SRHL again (I was wondering how I reacted to a Type C in combination with AM, since using certain Type B's along side it is too much interference), and I noticed the same itching sensation again after using it for two days. It felt like it was triggered since it went from normal to instant itch. But apart from that I haven't experienced anything else with it. I haven't noticed that "sunburn sensation" or a tightness of the skin that Shannon was talking about. And it hasn't started itching again.

Apart from the one successful testimony and Shannon's brief findings there wasn't anything on this program. Hence the question for more information or feedback, it also would be nice to have some relatable material to go by since it does take 4-5 months for actual changes.

It's not great to hear that the results from this are quite low, and I was already quite skeptical when it comes to using subliminals for making physical changes. I will have to think about continuing this subliminal, since the prospect of being a guinea pig with a low expectancy rate isn't that appealing. But then again, other hair treatments aren't that appealing either. Anyway, thanks for being honest about this, Andrew.
I personally believe that hair loss is caused by skull expansion. This explains why some people, like myself, recede to an NWII then stay there, others start loosing it from the back, other from the front, others experience a gradual thinning all over the 'pattern' area. I think it comes down simply to head shape and how hormones influence bone remodelling in the skull. I can't conceive that each individual hair has a genetic predisposition towards a certain fate. I am personally sceptical about what physical changes subs can make but I'm still interested in seeing if this sub does work for those testing it.
Quote:Since the age of 18 I started to show signs of male pattern baldness, and it doesn't help that it runs in both families. On the Norwood scale I'm a NWIII.

How do you define an NWIII? I know it can be very subjective. I go of that if the temple is in line with the front of the side-burn it is an NWII; if it is in line with the back of the side-burn it is an NWIII
(09-17-2010, 05:46 AM)WildFlower Wrote: [ -> ]How do you define an NWIII? I know it can be very subjective. I go of that if the temple is in line with the front of the side-burn it is an NWII; if it is in line with the back of the side-burn it is an NWIII

I didn’t bother defining it that well for myself actually, a couple of years back I compared a bunch of photo’s of NW2’s, 3’s and 4’s with myself. And I could identify the most with NW3’s, especially when viewing it from the top.

According to your definition I could be both then, since my hairline just cuts a bit into the front side of my side-burns.

I will also look into Skull Expansion a bit, since it seems plausible. What strikes me odd is that SE never came up at a hairloss forum I sometimes visit, and they're pretty knowledgeable.
(09-17-2010, 08:26 AM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2010, 05:46 AM)WildFlower Wrote: [ -> ]How do you define an NWIII? I know it can be very subjective. I go of that if the temple is in line with the front of the side-burn it is an NWII; if it is in line with the back of the side-burn it is an NWIII

I didn’t bother defining it that well for myself actually, a couple of years back I compared a bunch of photo’s of NW2’s, 3’s and 4’s with myself. And I could identify the most with NW3’s, especially when viewing it from the top.

According to your definition I could be both then, since my hairline just cuts a bit into the front side of my side-burns.

I will also look into Skull Expansion a bit, since it seems plausible. What strikes me odd is that SE never came up at a hairloss forum I sometimes visit, and they're pretty knowledgeable.

If it hasn't moved for several years then you've probably got a mature hairline. It's doesn't suprise me that they don't talk about skull expansion on other forums it's a bit of a renegade theory but it does have a lot of science behind it. Looking back I remember shedding more in the shower when I was using the sub; I didn't know if it was because I was actually paying more attention or whether it was actually the sub. the shedding could've actually been a positive long term; the hair preparing itself for a new growth cycle.