Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 ... feeling stage 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stage 1 - was fine no any particular problem or up and down.

Stage 2 12days - today I feel very depressing and thinking my ex most of the time.

Dream: when I listen subliminal during the night since 10/15 days I have very scared dreams, almost every night, is it something that my unconscious mind try to work out ?

Goals: Sometimes I have the impulse to act and try to work out on my goals and my job or at least try to understand what I want or find a direction in my life..but sometimes I feel very down.
I feel good only when I listen subliminal and make me not think in negative way. But I cannot listen 24 ..also because is tiring and is difficult for me working listen it all the time.
Most my days are spent do research on internet find I way out to my feeling, so spending time to how seduce a women or how to get your ex back.. as if this solve all my problem..I know is wrong logically..but I do..
I used to go to the gym 4/5 times at week ..and I didnt smoke for 5 years..but this split up with my ex ... brought a lot depression and stopped the gym and start smoking again... hopefully with the time and subliminal I'll find my good habits back again.
I cannot able to work properly I dont have any passion any more for my work and I dont feel I have the life that I want.
I noticed that with subliminal something start to change but is not enough to switch and act only for myself and get out for depression from split up with my ex (6 month ago) brought to me.

Women: I dance Tango since 2011 and became addictive to me, and I meet a lot of women, when I do it I'm fine and relaxed and funny and no needy, also I have womens interested in me but I'm confused because I still have feeling with my ex, and if I dont find the right woman even if she is interested in me I do nothing. But I have also desire to have sex so this bring me a lot confusion.

Is it normal have all this feelings that subliminal bring to me ?
(02-12-2014, 03:50 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]Most my days are spent do research on internet find I way out to my feeling, so spending time to how seduce a women or how to get your ex back.. as if this solve all my problem..I know is wrong logically..but I do..

I cannot able to work properly I dont have any passion any more for my work and I dont feel I have the life that I want.

Women: I dance Tango since 2011 and became addictive to me, and I meet a lot of women, when I do it I'm fine and relaxed and funny and no needy, also I have womens interested in me but I'm confused because I still have feeling with my ex, and if I dont find the right woman even if she is interested in me I do nothing. But I have also desire to have sex so this bring me a lot confusion.

Is it normal have all this feelings that subliminal bring to me ?

To these points,

1: I do that too, research internet stuff. However I have learned that too much research and no action will lead to no results. get out there and make results happen. Or else you will feel like shit because you know how an alpha man acts and you aren't acting like one.
2: You know that you don't like what you do and it doesn't make you happy? Just a guess. Pursue what you want and you will be happy. Unless it's your ex. drop her because you are done with moving backwards in your life. An alpha male has no time for this type of thing.
3: You won't ever find the right woman if you never see what the wrong woman is. Plain and simple.
4: Yes. As far as when I was using previous versions of AM (and plan on using 6 soon) I experienced these things because I did not have what I knew I should have as an alpha male. This was my interpretation - I know that if I take the necessary steps to move myself forward I will feel less depressed.
researching is comfortable. taking action is painful. try to build your tolerance to pain.
I cannot believe ... yesterday night went out with a girl .. my first time that I hang out with her, dinner togheter, after I invited to my house... get laid same night... coincidence with AM ? I dont know.. happens to me in the past without AM ..but if you read the post above about my state the day before I was very down.

The things that I notice ..is when I'm out and interact something happen without thinking... women play more with me, I'm not concerned to the outcome, and boom they waiting for the right move... that's it. :-)
Playful and unconcerned with outcome = attractive and fun. Attractive and fun gets laid.