Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Testimonial for AM 4G and DAOS 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have been using these 2 programs together for a month ( AM = 7 hours a day and DAOS = 3 hours a day), and I have noticed very little results with them. DAOS makes me euphoric most of the time, but I haven't really noticed any other effect.

If fact, the few times I just tried to approach women and just introduce myself to them, I got the cold shoulder from all of them. I actually feel like I have regressed. At least back in the day, I didn't get the cold shoulder when I tried to introduce myself to women.

I feel like I'm giving off some negative energy due to one of these programs. lol. I'm really frustrated at the moment, and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Duh.

Alpha Male is six stages, isn't it?

And three hours a day of Aura is not enough in almost all cases.

It's just that you haven't had enough exposure yet.
AM is indeed six stages each one is 32 days.

3 hours with DAOS is too little.It is preferable to drop DAOS and add the hours to AM.
So, should I drop DAOS and just focus on AM for 6 months ?
(02-12-2014, 05:35 AM)chinpin Wrote: [ -> ]So, should I drop DAOS and just focus on AM for 6 months ?

Yes
(02-12-2014, 05:35 AM)chinpin Wrote: [ -> ]So, should I drop DAOS and just focus on AM for 6 months ?

You can do both, but can you put together 8+8=16 hours of usage time every day?
How long have you been using AM for, a lot of the actual changes come after stage 3, at least for me they did, everything in stage 1 and 2 was like mental warfare happening, i saw no physical changes until around my 10th week of using the sub. And normally i am really sensitive to Shannon's subliminals, the first month the main thing i noticed was i didn't want to be around people and that i was encountering strange dreams, regarding ex-gfs and such.

Stick with AM, DAOS is a brilliant sub, but if you want to truly focus on change, drop DAOS until afterwards, its not worth being exposed for such little time, I'd recommend giving yourself as much exposure to AM as possible, obviously not exceeding 20 hours (I think thats what Shannon says is the maximum, so your subconscious can actually act on the suggestions)
(02-12-2014, 10:20 AM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]How long have you been using AM for, a lot of the actual changes come after stage 3, at least for me they did, everything in stage 1 and 2 was like mental warfare happening, i saw no physical changes until around my 10th week of using the sub. And normally i am really sensitive to Shannon's subliminals, the first month the main thing i noticed was i didn't want to be around people and that i was encountering strange dreams, regarding ex-gfs and such.

Stick with AM, DAOS is a brilliant sub, but if you want to truly focus on change, drop DAOS until afterwards, its not worth being exposed for such little time, I'd recommend giving yourself as much exposure to AM as possible, obviously not exceeding 20 hours (I think thats what Shannon says is the maximum, so your subconscious can actually act on the suggestions)

I have been doing Am and DAOS for about 30 days. So, I guess it's too early for me to expect any results atm anyway. Btw, do you think it's safe to do like 10 hours of AM and 10 hours of DAOS ? I have been listening to AM on speakers every night and I listen to DAOS during the day on my ipod. Smile Thanks you.
This thread is literally the opposite of a testimonial, lol.

Personally, AM 5 didn't kick in until Stage 3. So stick with it and judge your results at the end of Stage 6. You'll be very happy with the results.
(02-13-2014, 04:27 PM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is literally the opposite of a testimonial, lol.

Personally, AM 5 didn't kick in until Stage 3. So stick with it and judge your results at the end of Stage 6. You'll be very happy with the results.

Yeah, that was my bad. Mods, could you move this thread to journal section ? Thank you.
(02-12-2014, 03:26 PM)chinpin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2014, 10:20 AM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]How long have you been using AM for, a lot of the actual changes come after stage 3, at least for me they did, everything in stage 1 and 2 was like mental warfare happening, i saw no physical changes until around my 10th week of using the sub. And normally i am really sensitive to Shannon's subliminals, the first month the main thing i noticed was i didn't want to be around people and that i was encountering strange dreams, regarding ex-gfs and such.

I have been doing Am and DAOS for about 30 days. So, I guess it's too early for me to expect any results atm anyway. Btw, do you think it's safe to do like 10 hours of AM and 10 hours of DAOS ? I have been listening to AM on speakers every night and I listen to DAOS during the day on my ipod. Smile Thanks you.

I imagine that's fine, but you should really focus on AM, it's a much more powerful sub, and stage 1-3 is a lot of internal changes, I'm not Shannon so I can't speak for him, but for me this part was intense, I wouldn't recommend running DAOS alongside AM until closer to the end, if you can get 20 hours a day exposure set it on AM, it's going to reprogramme you for the better. There's a reason it's a 6 stage sub, because it is a long process and a lot of changes. An aura of sexiness might sound appealing, but the foundation that AM builds is worth a million times more. If you want to make a massive change go for AM, and focus majorly on it, if you want to feel good and have people around you go for DAOS, my opinion is that they would conflict in the earlier stages of AM, especially if it's your first run. Stage 1 and 2 I became very antisocial in a number of ways, if you aren't noticing internal changes then focus more on AM, seriously as any guy on this site can testify, you will never regret giving your all to the 6 stage behemoth.
(02-14-2014, 10:41 AM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2014, 03:26 PM)chinpin Wrote: [ -> ]

I imagine that's fine, but you should really focus on AM, it's a much more powerful sub, and stage 1-3 is a lot of internal changes, I'm not Shannon so I can't speak for him, but for me this part was intense, I wouldn't recommend running DAOS alongside AM until closer to the end, if you can get 20 hours a day exposure set it on AM, it's going to reprogramme you for the better. There's a reason it's a 6 stage sub, because it is a long process and a lot of changes. An aura of sexiness might sound appealing, but the foundation that AM builds is worth a million times more. If you want to make a massive change go for AM, and focus majorly on it, if you want to feel good and have people around you go for DAOS, my opinion is that they would conflict in the earlier stages of AM, especially if it's your first run. Stage 1 and 2 I became very antisocial in a number of ways, if you aren't noticing internal changes then focus more on AM, seriously as any guy on this site can testify, you will never regret giving your all to the 6 stage behemoth.

Yeah, you are absolutely correct. I've dropped DAOS for the time being and focusing on AM. I am already seeing some effect tbh. For the last 2 days, I haven't had the urgency to masturbate anymore and this a huge improvement for me.

I can't wait to finish all 6 stages. By that time, I will have saved enough money to buy woman magnet 2.0. Smile
Awesome choice Chinpin, now hopefully a moderator can move this thread to mens journals and we can all read about the awesome ride you are about to embark on.

Also you may want to consider running stage 1 for a little longer since your exposure was under the daily 8 hours, i'm not an expert though of whether or not you should actually do this, maybe run it for the full 20 hours an extra week, or consult shannon or somebody for more appropriate advice, if lack of exposure is something that is concerning to you
(02-15-2014, 08:36 AM)Minititan Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome choice Chinpin, now hopefully a moderator can move this thread to mens journals and we can all read about the awesome ride you are about to embark on.

Also you may want to consider running stage 1 for a little longer since your exposure was under the daily 8 hours, i'm not an expert though of whether or not you should actually do this, maybe run it for the full 20 hours an extra week, or consult shannon or somebody for more appropriate advice, if lack of exposure is something that is concerning to you

Yeah, I'm running stage one more week before moving onto stage 2. Oh btw, is it normal to feel quite tired after running this program for like 8 hours ? I feel like sleeping more than usual nowadays. Cheers.
Pages: 1 2