Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've been using ASC 5 for about 10 days now and had a couple of questions -

1. I _feel_ like I might have gotten more serious. I have a pretty good sense of humor and would like to have the confidence that ASC provides while maintaining this. Is it possible to become more serious after ASC?

2. During night time, I have been playing the trickling stream track over speakers. Is there a difference in effectiveness between ultrasonic and the masked subliminals for night-time speaker use?

3. I'm considering stopping ASC5 and starting OC and ASC 4 in parallel, in order to handle a procrastination habit which has reached a tipping point. Does this make sense to do?

4. Could someone please link/PM to ASC 4 recording?

Thanks!
Hi,
I apologize for not introducing myself before. I'm a new user to subliminals and came across this forum recently, after reading a review raving about the stop smoking program. Browsed through the forum reports, and some of the changes seem amazing.

It's been about 10 days now. So far besides the feeling of seriousness, there haven't been any obvious changes I can't attribute to placebo. Fingers crossed tightly though. I could use the help as my life is at something of a crisis point.

Shannon,
Had a question for you regarding this line in the script - "I now do only those things that increase, improve and strengthen my self confidence.".

Will this make one avoid things they need to do but which might involve a lot of failure before success. E.g. a job change. I've been trying to change my job for a couple of months and have had a lot of rejections. Still pushing through and hoping the ASC helps with this as well.
Quote:Hi,
I've been using ASC 5 for about 10 days now and had a couple of questions -

1. I _feel_ like I might have gotten more serious. I have a pretty good sense of humor and would like to have the confidence that ASC provides while maintaining this. Is it possible to become more serious after ASC?

It would depend on what drives your sense of humor. If your sense of humor is a mask for emotional pain and not enough security/confidence to express how you really feel - yes, that could be an indication that it is working.

Quote:2. During night time, I have been playing the trickling stream track over speakers. Is there a difference in effectiveness between ultrasonic and the masked subliminals for night-time speaker use?

Different people report different results, but overall I have not seen any major response favoring either type of subliminal. I prefer ultrasonic, but overall, reports for both seem to balance out.

Quote:3. I'm considering stopping ASC5 and starting OC and ASC 4 in parallel, in order to handle a procrastination habit which has reached a tipping point. Does this make sense to do?

ASC 4G isn't available anymore. I think it would make more sense to do overcoming procrastination by itself. Procrastination is usually a sign of a stubborn or resistant personality in some sense, and that is usually something that requires significant focus to overcome. Do the procrastination program by itself. I'm going to be upgrading OP in a short time, but for now, the best thing we have for overcoming procrastination is actually Life Tune-Up. I recommend you not spend that amount of money on a program until you're satisfied that they work for you, however.
Thanks Shannon. I will stick to ASC 5 for the 90 days and see how it goes.

Could you please also answer this question regarding this line in the script -
"I now do only those things that increase, improve and strengthen my self confidence.".

Will this make one avoid things they need to do but which might involve a lot of failure before success. E.g. a job change. I've been trying to change my job for a couple of months and have had a lot of rejections. Still pushing through and hoping the ASC helps with this as well.
There is no such thing as failure. There is only giving up before you succeed. When you persist intelligently, success becomes inevitable.

Hiding from challenges does not increase, improve and strengthen self confidence; on the contrary, facing challenges and temporary setbacks and persisting through them to achieve success improves self confidence. So... that is what will happen.