Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question regarding LTU and health
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over the last 2 or so decades, I've had several life threatening health problems. Fortunately, since I started training my own mind about 4 years ago, my health has improved to the point where I need no medication and have only been ill once in that time.

I bought LTU earlier this year to further help me in my quest towards an improved quality of life, something the doctors I saw were never able to provide.

An intense fear has overcome me in the last few days - a fear of more ill health. This is very specific, I've started to get afraid that I'm going to get cancer, even though that thought has never before crossed my mind.

I know that it's LTU bringing to the surface a deep fear and I know LTU will clear it, but I'd like to know a ballpark timeframe as the feeling is very uncomfortable.
How can anyone give you a ballpark time frame? Your case is unique. I have never had anyone else have that particular issue from using LTU. The speed of clearing for you is something I cannot tell you. Everyone moves at a different rate of speed.
The how would be possible if you had seen this sort of thing before, though you've indicated that you haven't.

Thanks for the inout.
Even if I had, I could not tell you how you would be likely to respond because everyone is unique. It would require a lot of examples for me to get an idea what is most likely, but even then, some people respond differently. Best wishes for you on this. :-)
Thankyou Smile LTU has been awesome for me so far and I'm looking forward to the next few months Big Grin