Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleep Magic Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have bought Sleep Magic 3 days ago. I have used both Power Nap and Sleep Induction Shuttle. But I don't think it's working as it should be. I think Sleep Induction Shuttle worked one time but I cannot tell if it was because I was really tired or because of the Sleep Induction Shuttle. The other times, it just makes my body slow down but my mind is still very active and at the end of the audio, I am still awake.
Same thing with Power Nap: During the whole track, I am awake but I feel my body kind of slowing down. At the end, I don't feel that rested.
Is it how it is meant to be working ? Or do I do something wrong ? When I use Sleep Magic, I put my headphones and go into my bed in a comfortable position. Then I play the audio and wait, lying on my side.

Thank you Smile
Some suggestions.

1. Lay on your back.
2. Close your eyes while you use it.
3. Don't use it within a couple hours of waking up.
4. Don't use it after ingesting caffeine. (Don't use caffeine and then think this will slow you down much while that is in effect.)

But no, that is not what is supposed to be happening. In rare cases, some people will mentally resist the brainwave entrainment out of subconscious fear of losing control of themselves, but this is rare. My mother used to do that, and I have encountered a couple of other cases as well.
Thanks Shannon. I'll try your suggestions and I will tell you how it worked.
Hey, so I tried yesterday the Sleep Induction Shuttle while laying on my back. I closed my eyes (which I was already doing), I used it to go to sleep so it wasn't within a couple hours of waking up and I did not ingest caffeine (it's bad for my stomach so I don't ingest caffeine anyway).
Here's what happened. I started to feel my mind thinking about how it worked on me (thoughts like: "my mind feels disconnected from my body", "I don't want to move my legs anymore", "my mouth is opening by itself", ...) and at a time, I lost my consciousness... only to regain it before the end of the sleep induction shuttle. I became conscious of my body again and the whole process just did not work !
Is it brainwave entrainment resistance ?
That sounds like the program works, but your subconscious is resisting it for some reason. You may want to remind yourself while using it that it is safe to use, and safe allow it to work on you, while releasing any feelings of mental or emotional discomfort.
Hi Shannon, I experimented with the two BWE (Sleep Induction Shuttle and Power Nap). What I have found is that reminding myself it is safe did work some times and some times did not. I have to say that the "Alcohol Simulant" works great on me ! I don't know why but I don't seem to resist this one. Do you have any other tip to make the sleep magic BWEs work everytime I use them ? Maybe you should create a subliminal "Overcome BWE resistance" Tongue
I'm afraid I am tapped out on that one. BWE is not my area of specific focus. The only thing I can think of is that you have some sort of fear based resistance that is not always responsive to how you approach assuaging it for sleep magic.

Sleeping and being drunk are two entirely different things. A person is much more vulnerable when they sleep than when they're drunk. It may be that you at some level have worries about that.
Thank you Shannon, this may explain my situation. I will experiment with HyperSleep. I have never used it. If it doesn't work as it should, this may indicate that I have some kind of fear linked to sleep (and maybe vulnerability at a big picture). If my BWE issues are based on a fear, would using OGSF help me with them ?

Thank you again Big Grin
Hey Shannon, I think you did not see my last post Smile Don't worry if you don't have the time to respond, it's all right. The question I asked you was "If my BWE issues are based on a fear, would using OGSF help me with them ?"

Thanks!