Subliminal Talk

Full Version: script tempo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does your subliminals use a very fast tempo? For example for the 5G products if you mask sound off could you understand the script or is it too fast?

If so how did you come to the conclusion that your subconscious can understand scripts with a fast tempo that your conscious mind can not understand?
The script recordings I use in 5G are processed in a variety of ways that I keep secret, and the result is that even if you were to listen to the subliminal audio by itself in a full volume audible format, you would not be able to consciously comprehend it for at least two different reasons.

I came to understand how to do this processing through a lot of both trial and error, and using my predictive models. Suffice it to say that my programs go where no man has gone before. :-)
That's interesting, thanks Shannon Smile
Still, it would be good to know whether you are using a very fast tempo or multi-tracking. I once listened to a CD that claimed to have densely packed thousands of messages per minute, and after a few hours of listening I experienced quite an overload and it took me a week to recover. People have different sensitivity levels, and for some a normal speaking rate works just fine.
Shannon, who are you going to teach your secrets to, your legacy, one day? Smile
(02-08-2014, 07:17 AM)sunvayu Wrote: [ -> ]Still, it would be good to know whether you are using a very fast tempo or multi-tracking. I once listened to a CD that claimed to have densely packed thousands of messages per minute, and after a few hours of listening I experienced quite an overload and it took me a week to recover. People have different sensitivity levels, and for some a normal speaking rate works just fine.

How I do what I do is and will remain a trade secret. Know that my 5th Gen programs are designed for the actual peak input and processing capacity of your ears and brain, not some arbitrary number (thousands of messages per minute) that seems good for marketing. I am the only person who has taken the time to figure out exactly what this peak value is, and I use it very specifically because I know that beyond this level, the result is rapidly increasing mental exhaustion with decreasing program effectiveness. Since this peak value is universal, and well within the brain's ability to acclimate to, you'll be fine.

Thousands of messages per minute is indeed overload. With my 5th Gen programs, the instructions say a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 21. For the impatient, 12 to 16 hours a day is usually the maximum that can be handled without eventual exhaustion; for those who are not so impatient, 8 to 12 hours a day is fine. You should have no troubles with 8 to 12 hours a day.

If you were to attempt to use a 5th gen program playing at the same time as another 5th gen program, you would notice that within a few minutes, you would feel mental exhaustion and spaciness kicking in. That's overload, and that's why I say to never do that.
(02-08-2014, 02:40 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, who are you going to teach your secrets to, your legacy, one day? Smile

I don't think it's going to be something I can answer for a while yet. But the right person will have to have as much drive and passion for it as I do, and a very capable intellect.
(02-08-2014, 08:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2014, 07:17 AM)sunvayu Wrote: [ -> ]Still, it would be good to know whether you are using a very fast tempo or multi-tracking. I once listened to a CD that claimed to have densely packed thousands of messages per minute, and after a few hours of listening I experienced quite an overload and it took me a week to recover. People have different sensitivity levels, and for some a normal speaking rate works just fine.

How I do what I do is and will remain a trade secret. Know that my 5th Gen programs are designed for the actual peak input and processing capacity of your ears and brain, not some arbitrary number (thousands of messages per minute) that seems good for marketing. I am the only person who has taken the time to figure out exactly what this peak value is, and I use it very specifically because I know that beyond this level, the result is rapidly increasing mental exhaustion with decreasing program effectiveness. Since this peak value is universal, and well within the brain's ability to acclimate to, you'll be fine.

Thousands of messages per minute is indeed overload. With my 5th Gen programs, the instructions say a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 21. For the impatient, 12 to 16 hours a day is usually the maximum that can be handled without eventual exhaustion; for those who are not so impatient, 8 to 12 hours a day is fine. You should have no troubles with 8 to 12 hours a day.

If you were to attempt to use a 5th gen program playing at the same time as another 5th gen program, you would notice that within a few minutes, you would feel mental exhaustion and spaciness kicking in. That's overload, and that's why I say to never do that.
Can regular stress or lack of sleep, lower the overload ceiling?
I can get mental exhaustion and spaciness from one 5g program sometimes.
You do need to get enough sleep. If you use it while sleeping you may need 1 to 3 hours more sleep each sleep cycle. If that is unacceptable or undo-able, use it while you are awake.

Stress often burns energy because it produces worry and tension, and this will definitely contribute to exhaustion. The overload ceiling, however, is not affected. What is happening in both cases is that the conscious mind is not getting enough rest. The subconscious mind does not need rest; only the conscious mind does. Keep in mind that every little thing you do, down to the regulation of heart rate, heart beating, breathing, blinking, digestion, and the contraction or relaxation of muscles in the veins or arteries, is regulated 24/7/365 for your whole life by your subconscious. If your subconscious mind was to shut down to rest, as your conscious mind does, you would die within 5 minutes.

Now keep in mind that the subconscious must literally and simultaneously coordinate thousands, if not tens or hundreds of thousands, and possibly even millions of different things all the time... without getting confused... or resting... for you to stay alive.

I estimate that the subconscious mind is capable of processing at least a million different things simultaneously and concurrently, perpetually and without rest; I have been informed of a research study that put that number at around 11 million, if I recall correctly. You have a huge amount of leeway - I would estimate that you have several thousands of "processing threads" unused by the subconscious mind at any given time. In fact even a 5G cannot max you out fully; what it does is max out your ears' ability to decode the number of instructions coming in per unit of time, and your brain's ability to process them for the subconscious. The subconscious, however, is capable of even more...

As I said, though, trying to force the brain to do two or more 5G's or a 5G with something else will overload it's ability to process the data, but not the subconscious mind's ability to process it. The brain makes it possible for the subconscious mind to access the data. Based on my research and experiments, I believe that the brain is physical, but the mind is not.

So the issue is that you need to rest your brain more, not that your capacity for input is being diminshed. It's like taking a 2100 mAh battery and draining it at 10% per unit of time, but expecting it to last in charge more than 10 units of time at that rate of drain. It only has X amount of energy...
(02-09-2014, 06:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You do need to get enough sleep. If you use it while sleeping you may need 1 to 3 hours more sleep each sleep cycle. If that is unacceptable or undo-able, use it while you are awake.

Stress often burns energy because it produces worry and tension, and this will definitely contribute to exhaustion. The overload ceiling, however, is not affected. What is happening in both cases is that the conscious mind is not getting enough rest. The subconscious mind does not need rest; only the conscious mind does. Keep in mind that every little thing you do, down to the regulation of heart rate, heart beating, breathing, blinking, digestion, and the contraction or relaxation of muscles in the veins or arteries, is regulated 24/7/365 for your whole life by your subconscious. If your subconscious mind was to shut down to rest, as your conscious mind does, you would die within 5 minutes.

Now keep in mind that the subconscious must literally and simultaneously coordinate thousands, if not tens or hundreds of thousands, and possibly even millions of different things all the time... without getting confused... or resting... for you to stay alive.

I estimate that the subconscious mind is capable of processing at least a million different things simultaneously and concurrently, perpetually and without rest; I have been informed of a research study that put that number at around 11 million, if I recall correctly. You have a huge amount of leeway - I would estimate that you have several thousands of "processing threads" unused by the subconscious mind at any given time. In fact even a 5G cannot max you out fully; what it does is max out your ears' ability to decode the number of instructions coming in per unit of time, and your brain's ability to process them for the subconscious. The subconscious, however, is capable of even more...

As I said, though, trying to force the brain to do two or more 5G's or a 5G with something else will overload it's ability to process the data, but not the subconscious mind's ability to process it. The brain makes it possible for the subconscious mind to access the data. Based on my research and experiments, I believe that the brain is physical, but the mind is not.

So the issue is that you need to rest your brain more, not that your capacity for input is being diminshed. It's like taking a 2100 mAh battery and draining it at 10% per unit of time, but expecting it to last in charge more than 10 units of time at that rate of drain. It only has X amount of energy...

I came for the subliminals, I'm staying for the brain/mind functioning masterclass lol

Good stuff Smile