Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for Shannon or Andrew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,
Can you elaborate on why so many users have kinda bad or weird dreams? im having weird to bad dreams listneing to AOS, and not sure why? is our subconcious mind throwing up that much resistance, but yet i am getting results? Any ideas on this? Seems like my sub mind woudlnt even give me results if it was that against the messages..LOL..

i figured Shannon, you or andrew could shed some light on this...all i can is your audio's work....and fast....but the weird dreams kinda freak me out...last night it was like ghosts were chasing me...LOL\

If i posted this in teh wrong section, please forgive me. Again, Shannon, your work is incredible and i know something is working due to my intense and wild dreams...however, im thinking...if my sub mind is so freaked out, how can it still be making the stuff work so quickly?
From what you are describing it seems you are still releasing some old beliefs. For me, AOS has an initial period the first couple of days where I feel pretty sexy then it'll come around off/on for about 2 weeks or so and then it'll begin replacing the old beliefs with the new. Typically, my dreams start out very weird and contradict the script in the AOS sub, eventually they end up erotic and very sexual. Then again, it could also be your day-to-day life producing the dreams...

Search for "dream dictionary" on Google and look up an interpretation of certain symbols in your dream, for example, ghosts and that may help you figure out what it is bothering you.
Dreams can come from just about anywhere. There's no guarantee the dreams are from the subliminals, something that happened in your day, or something you ate. I just wanted to put that out there, that many things that may coincide adding a subliminal to your life may have very little or nothing to do with them. Correlation does not equal Causation and all that.

Now, if the dreams are by chance coming from the subliminal, is it raising issues you aren't dealing with? If the issues are being dealt with, then there would be no function for the scary dreams. Scary dreams are often a test in which we must first succumb to fear, second attempt to resist and learn the enemy, and third overcome and defeat those (demons) in the dream. My only advice is stop running away from the ghosts. Eat some grapes, and chase after them for a while.

(09-14-2010, 07:04 AM)Spiderweb Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys,
Can you elaborate on why so many users have kinda bad or weird dreams? im having weird to bad dreams listneing to AOS, and not sure why? is our subconcious mind throwing up that much resistance, but yet i am getting results? Any ideas on this? Seems like my sub mind woudlnt even give me results if it was that against the messages..LOL..

i figured Shannon, you or andrew could shed some light on this...all i can is your audio's work....and fast....but the weird dreams kinda freak me out...last night it was like ghosts were chasing me...LOL\

If i posted this in teh wrong section, please forgive me. Again, Shannon, your work is incredible and i know something is working due to my intense and wild dreams...however, im thinking...if my sub mind is so freaked out, how can it still be making the stuff work so quickly?

I don't normally remember dreams but by repeating the mantra "I will remember my dreams tonight" before going to bed I end up remembering them. Yesterday I was talking to a friend about Yellowstone and the super-volcano it has beneath it; how we'd end up in an ice age if it was to ever blow. Well last night I dreamt of a non-volcano related Armageddon where we nearly all died but I woke up milliseconds before it actually happened. Scary stuff, and not something I ever tend to dream about. It would be all to easy to assign it with an unconscious symbolism but I'm sure the dream occurred because I was talking earlier in the say about Yellowstone. Talking of symbolism though; in a dream during the alpha set a man turned up at my house and handed me an acorn. That was a good dream: "from tiny acorns great oaks do grow" and all that.
thanks guys...yeah, i think its my sub mind usually releasing old beliefs and doing it in a dramatic way...its nothing that would make me stop listening...i love these tracks!