Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Visualiztion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it ok to do a visualization program with the subliminals?
Have similar question. For example if I do vizualization and subliminal, does ir reduce effectiveness of vizualization because brain power is focused elsewhere?
It should be okay to visualize with subliminals. I would say that ability to visualize has gotten stronger since I started using subliminal audio tracks.
I think it depends on whether your goal is similar to your sub or not. When you listen subliminal for becoming ultimate Alpha man and simultaneously trying to improve your penis size then ofcourse it does not give you best result. But if you constantly visualize how you dominate others while talking , your posture in club, your body language in campus and so on along with sub.. then it can really help you to achieve "that level". We create everything twice , once within inside us and another in physical level. Visualization is a very effective tool not only from LOA perspective even from Neuroscience background.