Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Resistance W/out subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick question, can resistance still pop up when you're NOT listening to the subs (shower, school etc..) or do they only pop up when you're listening to them?

Hopefully my questions was understandable.
I'm feeling So self conscious right now, but I'm not listening to the subs, I'm going to in a little bit.
Yeah, your subconscious is processing the messages throughout the day. If some part of your life is attempting to change in order to adhere to what the subliminal is trying to do and there is a block, this is what causes resistance. Let's say for example you are using "Aura of Sexiness" and one day you go to church, since you were young there was a belief that a very straight line attitude had to be kept while being there. And your subconscious is trying to change that, you might notice resistance.

Thanks

Fonzy
at the same time, there is a counter phenomenon where you may notice resistance while using the program, but when you stop, the resistance dies and you get the full effects. Depends on the type of personality, type of resistance, and reason for resistance.