Subliminal Talk

Full Version: coldfact: 2 AM6 goals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a placeholder post - I am hoping to update as AM6 proceeds (recently entered phase 2)

1. End approach anxiety, but specifically with women I already like (crush anxiety?!) I can generally chat to most women, but if the stakes are raised (i.e. I really like her and want something to happen), I am pathetic (anxious, don't say the right stuff). I need to be calm and collected with ALL women - I need to be alpha around them!

2. Don't wimp out when defending my rights or the rights of others - I have generally backed down from confrontation, even when I am in the right; it is more than just fear of violence (which I would like to lose to a degree as well), it is just facing up to bullies without the fear, self-doubt, anxiety that comes with it. I don't want to be needlessly confrontational, but I let people get away with too much!

Anyway, I will post to this thread if/when I have break-throughs on either of these Big Grin