Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using Only One Earbud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I listen to my subs at night while I sleep, so some times I wake up and there will be 1 ear bud that fell out. How will this affect my results?
It'll lower them. 2 earbuds means you get the full stereo benefit. One earbud will still work just not nearly as well.
Same thing happens to me, from time to time. I'm curious about this, as well.
You will not get the maximum benefit with only one ear bud.
Try using a runner's headband over them, that really keeps them in place. Or you can use in ear headphones, they fall out rarely.
What about just leaving an ultrasonic sub playing from my phone's speaker? The thread about using cell phones is 2 years old and we've gone from 2.0 and 3.0 to 4.0 now, so i'm not sure if anything has changed in terms of which subs can be used and which can't
Stereo speakers or headphones are required for maximum benefit, regardless. Some phones have stereo speakers now. The programs are built to take advantage of stereo in special ways and if you don't use stereo audio reproduction source, you're missing about half the audio plus the boost that using stereo gives you. The end result is that you get about 45% of the total effects.
Damn the ear buds are so uncomfortable at night. I need to get a little stereo system I can hook my phone up to and put the ultrasonic on at night

Also, I play the ultrasonic subs from my TV when I hook up my laptop and watch shows in the background. Will they have any effect at all? I can hear the buzz of the subs through the shows so I'm definitely picking up something from it
Are AM6 or SM3 using stereo effects of some sort? Or is the info below outdated for these products?

"The only programs that do not use SSE are ... those programs that are designed specifically for one gender only, and therefore only use one gender of voice. ... This means you can use PSE on cell phones, and programs like Alpha Male, Alpha Female, and other gender specific programs."
-http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Using-Subliminals-On-A-Cell-Phone

My living room/bedroom is currently arranged so that my bed is in a corner and the speakers are on the wall to my right, pointing "past me" (like me looking towards my toes).. So no stereo image. But if these newer programs (especially ultrasonics) do use something thats stereo, I'll try to arrange something..?