Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminals and Manifestations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, this thread is just to document some of the awesome manifestations the subliminals have been producing in your journey.

Many of us, when using a sub see changes within us that positively affect our lives. A post here would describe a highlight or occurrence you know that the subliminal has caused your subconscious to create.

For example: I am currently using "Exercise Motivation and Enjoyment".

A great moment for me that showed I was aligned with having more enjoyment when exercising was others at the gym saying how "I looked so happy" and that I was fun to workout with.

Feel free to post an amazing moment attracted with your sub.

Thanks

Fonzy
About two years ago I was using my Ultra Success custom sub. I went down to Tampa for a educational conference that featured a good number of other colleges from Florida. Now my big concern was having fun and when I got to Tampa it was crazy. I had females showing me BLATANT interest. They were opening themselves up to me very quickly, would do things like stand beside me waiting for me to open them, and in one case one of them (during a group conversation about dancing) told me straight up she would dance for me anytime. Call it "coincidence" if you want I don't really care, but all I know is that was one fuuuuuun trip haha. Cool
That's awesome K-Train that Ultra Success some really does improve all areas you consciously focus on. Man i've always been interested in going on a spring break where also sorts of students came to one area to relax and let loose. Probably after this exercise sub when more results start coming in Wink.

I noticed something new with using Exercise Motivation and Enjoyment. I was at the gym in complete peace as usual but more events along the lines of a joyful experience were coming up. I was having a productive session and talking to some of the power builders at the gym. We had some conversations talking about the avenues being fit can lead to in depth. I really enjoyed sweating while doing cardio which gave me piece of mind that I was burning fat. I noticed that I got my favorite locker as usual and a cute blonde sitting behind the front desk was really going out of her way to talk to me lol. More then just an event but the overall session was very fun and would make anyone glad to go and exercise.

Thanks

Fonzy