Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU ( LIFE TURN UP!!!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey , today marks my first day on LTU! I am done with EPRAHA ,and much pleased with the results I got from that sub,an urge to go into LTU especially looking at *cough* *cough* Geodudes forum , inspired me to take this challenge! I felt that EPRAHA was doing wonders for me ,and a lot more ,but LTU just seemed like the PERFECT TOUCH for my LIFE,I plan on doing LTU for as long as I can

listened a little bit of last night,and I have to say its wonderful ,I had a dream that I was on this beautiful cruise ship ,and I was having so much fun.Can't wait what else LTU has in store!!!
4TH DAY ON LTU . Today I felt resistance,but I could tell this subliminal is very strong,and with that being said I am EXHAUSTED.My goal is to listen for more than 6months ,and see where this subliminal takes me.So far it has made me more focus on myself,I've been able to focus on my thoughts instead of worrying about what others might think.Dreams have been intense ,but sometimes I just can't remember ,I know positive things is taken place in my mind right now.
Well? What's happened next?
My computer hasn't been working recently , but I still manage to listen to the subliminals on my phone.I decided to just write my journals off my phone, so here it goes day 15th into LTU.

Well, I'd like to start off by saying my life has been changed, less fear and anxiety , and the way I perceive life is like a happy movie ending, best way I can put it. I have more intense dreams , and they are all positive for example I had a dream about nature ,and about falling in love wih this girl. Today , I had the urge to write down my childhood memories, and I felt better and more peaceful after I did it(still not done because I have so many) feeling very liberated and more of in the zone , its like I'm literally in my own world causing some independent feelings.looking into the mirror and feeling attractive.also been reading books a lot more, and a stronger urge to build my knowledge.so far so good. One Love.
Lately , I haven't been updating my journals because I wanted to give a lock and loaded amount of information all in one. 43 days of LTU , and my life is changed. I literally lived with fear,and now fear is under me....

- I have been extremely nice to people and have gotten the same treatment back..giving people gifts , and just comfortably complimenting people and making them feel comfortable.
- When I look in the mirror I see a beautiful being instead of an ogor , its as if I ALWAYS thought of myself as beautiful , and I never thought of myself negatively.
- When I go to stores people come up to me ,and try to have a full blown conversation with me, I'd say it has happend a lot more since LTU.
- My female attraction is high,and I feel less insecure when I'm aroud them.
- I'm always in a positive mood, and just feel like I'm in my own peace world.(I'm less affected by what goes around me, I'm just me.)
..I have so much more to add ,and will eventually , I just wanted to give yall a quick update.
Sidenote: my friend that I haven't seen in a year+ just wanted to meet up with me while I was typing this update!
Wow! I'm pleased to see such a transformation in such little time. Wish I could run LTU.
Did you do anything else besides LTU, like reading books/products to improve your life?
I meditate from time to time,and now I take vitamins.
52 days into LTU and my have I changed. Looking back 2 months ago my whole day would be completely different. Today, I felt so in control of how my day went, I said to myself that I wanted to have a good day and I did, usually I would say that sort of thing ,and my mind would convince me otherwise. My confidence is sky rocketing to the point where I feel somewhat cocky.I am now able to express myself in a dominant manner ,and I talk more clearer in which was a huge problem for me. I'm constantly in a public setting because of school ,and would get bothered by people looking at me,but now my mind is more focused on just me,and If I acknowledge someone looking at me I am not affected at all. Overall, my outlook on life has changed,I just feel better about myself.
61 days into LTU, Wow I haven't been this confident in a long time.People seem to respond and love me more.Today,people were always coming up to me asking different things in a friendly way,and really were completely comfortable around me.My energy is high,and I feel like a winner all the time. If I want to be happy I can easily change my mood.I can simply say that I love LTU,it changed my life.
Dont stop now! Smile
Won't Stop!!! Feeling fearless!!!!
Woohooooo! Big Grin
Day 69 , and I woke up like I never have before.Over the past 2 weeks I have been leaving early for school ,and making sure I eat breakfast. I'm usually not a morning person,but LTU definitely contributed into making me ready and alert in the morning. I now usually have a smile on my face,and people have been responding to me quite well lately.People have shown more interest in me than they have ever done before.I feel more confident ,and my thoughts are more internal in a sense where I think what I want to think,and less affected about what someone says about me.This feeling is very liberating,and I can't wait what else is in store with my LTU journey.
Pages: 1 2