Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WomanMagnet+phermones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey guys, I checked out phero talk
(found out about it through this forum) and
it looks like a lot of fun!
I read the Androtics thread here
and was wondering if anyone during the Woman Magnet
program is also using any pheromones and if so
which ones are best with that program?
There out of ammo and mx297.
I was thinking instant jerk, based on Shannon's description, with some instant openness and/or instant shine
By the way with Woman Magnet-I'm more interested in how
the phermone makes me feel than the reactions I get from it-
those are a given-

Hey, I'm an okay helper down at PT. I've given a few answers to a few newbies (as in "select the best answer). I give those welcomes to the new members, or at least I had when I had more time, and before discovering this place!

I would recommend NOT getting mx297. People have been reporting this pheromone mix gives the "orbiter" quality to you. It makes you sexual in a sense, but it also takes away your threat.

Ammo is much better, it gives you a sexy man vibe. Clean, healthy, and sexy.

How old are you as well? If you're between 18-25, pheromones with Androstenone (main ingredient in ammo and IJ, and Turn up the heat) are not recommended in large amounts. At this time your body is still producing inconsistent amounts of it, so you may overdose at 1 spray of IJ.

After reading the description on the WM program, which is based on abundance and getting rid of negativity (that's what it seems it is to me, I don't think I'm too far off base), ammo is an obvious first choice. Heck, instant gentleman might even be what you want. If you were between 18-25, IG might be the choice for you. Instant openness gives you an approachability vibe, instant shine gives you the youthful and shiny vibe.

If you had any more questions, you really should stop by the pherotalk forum. Many are more knowledgeable than I am and can answer your questions to a much greater depth than I have. I'm a newbie tester in the pheromone field, but I do know some stuff about them.
Thanks man I wrote this post months ago
And since then have. Switched to alpha male
And become quite experienced in mones
Ur right on wm IG and ammo were awesome
Now on alpha for work
Its a314; instant shine, and instant honest, and for going out I mix it up
Mx297 I really don't like either-
Very orbity
Whoops, i forgot to check the post date!

What a fool I am. These forums aren't as active as PT's so posts on the first page end up being months ago.
Haha no doubt