Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 3.0 + Improve your grades & Study Habits - pre-sales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon,

I found your website after hours of google searching and stumbling upon 'Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 (4G – Type B)'. I haven't purchase any of your subs because I need to complete my current Brain Sync program.

In the meanwhile, I am interested in both
Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G – Type B)
Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 (4G – Type B)

I am not a student in a class as the scripts for Improve your grades suggest, I am more on the Autodidacticism-side.

Will this matter? Will I need to get a custom script for motivation toward study habits? What do you think?[/u]
If you consciously understand that your "class" is self taught, then you can adapt the intent to your circumstances. I don't think it's going to be a problem, but if it is, we can always fix it.
Thank you for your response.

I see what you mean; I will take the chance. MLS, itself, will help a lot (from the reviews).
What do you know mean, 'we can always fix it.'?

Interesting, I just read your instructions for 4g programs.
For a good starting point, which should I start with?
Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (4G – Type B) or Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 (4G – Type B)
You can start both of them though...
there maximum use 2 subs for 4G, so you can listen them one in a day, one when you want to sleep.