Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Few New Subliminals Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon, I have few good ideas for new usefull subliminals you could create in future:

- Master Law of Attraction (To program our minds to always be manisfesting at our lifes all that we desire and make us gratefull for that).

- Socializing Mastery (To manifest perfect group of friends, make socializing enjoyable, ability to create instand connection with people, can maiby incorporate nlp techniques training like matching and mirroring, always finding the best in people and praising them for that, one usefull book for this topic would be "How to win friends and influence people").

- Create Your Perfect Life (6 stage set that manifest, and actively forces you to work your ass off for your perfrect life. It attracts you your perfect: job, friends, lover if you dont have one, house, creates perfect lifestyle for you. and makes you live in a dream).

Ou and by the way it would be awesome if you would update eyesight sub, because I have a feeling it could help lots of people like myself who have bad eyesight ;-).

With time if I generate new ideas, I will be posting them here. If you guys like any of the ideas let shannon know that!
Socializing Mastery sounds really interesting.I wonder how come it has not been created already.
(01-31-2014, 08:07 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: [ -> ]Socializing Mastery sounds really interesting.I wonder how come it has not been created already.

I think most of this is already covered by Women Magnet.
I think WM only covers socializing with women. But at least I personally would love to better know how to socialize with men to and manifesting of perfect group of friends (perfect real friends) sounds nice too.
(01-31-2014, 01:02 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]- Master Law of Attraction (To program our minds to always be manisfesting at our lifes all that we desire and make us gratefull for that).

That sounds for me like Luck Magnet, which is already available.
(02-01-2014, 05:22 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2014, 01:02 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]- Master Law of Attraction (To program our minds to always be manisfesting at our lifes all that we desire and make us gratefull for that).

That sounds for me like Luck Magnet, which is already available.

A new upgraded LM in 5G with new optimization included OE 2.0 and every possible technologies. Sounds intriguing.
I agree with create your perfect life and master law of attraction
Subliminal messages are not scary. Use them wisely and with awareness and they are phenomenal.

They are anything you want them to be.Big Grin