Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ok if you Can hear the silent ultrasonic sounds?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hear noises on Both the Aura of Sexiness, AND the absolute self confidence ones. Its not the ocean version its the silent one. The squealing, high pitched noise. I dont mind it, I just want to know if it will work for me still. Or should I be hearing absolutely nothing. My laptop is only 2 years old, and either way, its the same on my mp3 player. I am running windows Vista.
Hi, leeman. Some people can hear the ultrasonics even at a normal volume. That only means you have exceptional high frequency hearing, which becomes less common as we age. Most people who can hear it find that they simply come to ignore it without a problem in a little while. Sometimes I find that a person has increased the volume on the ultrasonic subliminal significantly because they think - hey, can't hear it, maybe it's not loud enough? And then they will hear it when they usually wouldn't. But you'll be fine using it at the same volume as anything else you would listen to, or perhaps a little lower in volume if that is preferable. Most people don't notice the sounds at all. Just be careful with the volume if you listen to the ultrasonics with headphones.
Ok awesome! I thought it was messed up or something. I am enjoying the confidence one. I have noticed changes already! I am more assertive, I feel more in control, I feel just great about myself. Its crazy, its only been a few days, less than a week. I also have the develop an aura of sexiness but I wont use it until a few months of internalizing this one. (Permanently) Wait till I use THAT one, Im already good looking, that will only Quadruple my success! Expect more purchases from me. Smile
You know, it always warms my heart to hear that people are seeing success with the self confidence program. I got so much out of it when I started out with subs - it was the one I built first to see if they actually worked - that I thought it would be perfect for giving away to let people see for themselves that it works. I'm actually going to be updating the free programs soon and revising the scripts to make the effects more obvious. Thanks for the feedback. Smile I'm glad it you're getting good results with it.
One with relaxing music would be superb Tongue
Aha, but what is relaxing music? What you consider relaxing, someone else might find irritating, and another would get bored listening to before getting results. I tried that and it didn't sell. That's why I use ocean surf - almost everyone wants it, gets results with it, and likes it. And if not, then there's the ultrasonic version...
http://www.youtube.(com)/watch?v=E377EvTuA0g&feature=related

http://www.youtube.(com)/watch?v=jWw3OE9dSFs&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.(com)/watch?v=4ClB2ljxZoM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.(com)/watch?v=7x4YPyaXlUw&feature=related

That would work fine while ppl are sleeping.

Just an Idea

Take away the parenthesis
I like the idea, but again, it has some drawbacks that we can't readily overcome at the moment. I actually created a really beautiful piece based on piano improvisation, and another which used synthesizer, and another which can be heard as the cover of Volume 4 or 5 I believe of the Poetry of the Silent Eros... which also includes the synthesizer sounds. Beautiful stuff, but... people complained. Didn't like it, got tired of hearing it, etc. I kept getting asked "Where is your version with ocean surf?" So eventually I took out the music and used ocean surf instead.

It would be nice to be able to offer that as an option. Choose your own cover track. We are looking into how to accomplish that, actually. It would probably be part of the custom or customized programs at first, and if we can find a way to do for all titles without killing me in the process, I'd like to do that as well.
LOL, I hear that Wink
Glad you understand! lol