Subliminal Talk

Full Version: This is a little confusing for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got a free triliminal for forgiveness, it has BWE and has 3 people talking around the same time and I was wondering if this would be bad to listen to because of the Absolute Self Confidence subliminal I am listening to.
(01-30-2014, 07:06 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]I just got a free triliminal for forgiveness, it has BWE and has 3 people talking around the same time and I was wondering if this would be bad to listen to because of the Absolute Self Confidence subliminal I am listening to.

Paraliminal surely have a line of script related to the program goal and generally it will conflict as they are not created by one producer and having a different words structure. If you use Shannon's subliminal just stick with it. Even a 3'rd gen is powerful enough to combat other products.

If you want to combine use only a pure Brainwave Entrainment.

On a side note for me using an audible products such as Paraliminal, Hypnosis, recorded affirmation is annoying as hell.
(01-30-2014, 07:06 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]I just got a free triliminal for forgiveness, it has BWE and has 3 people talking around the same time and I was wondering if this would be bad to listen to because of the Absolute Self Confidence subliminal I am listening to.

This doesn't sound like a good idea. You shouldn't mix Shannon's subs with other companies since the scripting can conflict.