Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is This Bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play a song when I am at work kind of low so I can barley hear it or sometimes can't. It just repeats the phrase "Life is good". Is that bad to do since I am listening to a subliminal?
What you listen is only a song with a simple word "Life is Good" (sounds like LG's, LOL) take out the rhythm of it and voila, you got a 1G Shannon subliminal scripted only with "Life is Good". It matters not, as the sub you use will effortlessly dominate your daily thoughts.

Enjoy the song and the (magnificent)sub.
(01-30-2014, 07:01 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]I play a song when I am at work kind of low so I can barley hear it or sometimes can't. It just repeats the phrase "Life is good". Is that bad to do since I am listening to a subliminal?

Not sure this is really going to matter considering how little exposure you will get.
(01-30-2014, 08:07 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2014, 07:01 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]I play a song when I am at work kind of low so I can barley hear it or sometimes can't. It just repeats the phrase "Life is good". Is that bad to do since I am listening to a subliminal?

Not sure this is really going to matter considering how little exposure you will get.

I listen to the song on repeat for at least four hours when I work, does that matter?
(01-30-2014, 03:59 PM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2014, 08:07 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]

I listen to the song on repeat for at least four hours when I work, does that matter?

I think it would be better not to listen to it that much but if you don't have control over it, then don't worry about it. The sub is going to overpower that exposure anyways.
(01-30-2014, 08:05 AM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]What you listen is only a song with a simple word "Life is Good" (sounds like LG's, LOL) take out the rhythm of it and voila, you got a 1G Shannon subliminal scripted only with "Life is Good". It matters not, as the sub you use will effortlessly dominate your daily thoughts.

Enjoy the song and the (magnificent)sub.

Thats exactly what it is the LG ringtone LOL. Ok thank you for your help!