Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Concentration AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on AM 6 stage 1 - day 29.
I want max result so I try to listen as much as I can, 8 hours during my sleep and almost 5 to 8 hours during the day.
I use only headphone with masked sound also when I sleep, until I'm going to buy good speakers for the night.

When I listen during the day, I find difficult to focus and concentrate on other things, like my job or other activities.
Is it normal ?
aDelfino, I went through a very similar experience (with similar usage time) during my ASC period, months ago. The thing is that towards the end of the first month I started getting used to it and shifted from "purposeful focus" more towards "allowing work to be done by me". Somehow in time the purposeful focus came back. Now I'm going through AM6 myself and I feel again just a bit "trancy" throughout the day, but with the ability to bring the focus if really needed.

So, to answer your question, I personally find it normal. Don't know if you used some other 5g program before, but it seems to me that it's like training an "awareness muscle".
If you're finding it difficult to focus on other things, perhaps you should let your mind focus on other things during the day? This is an extremely powerful subliminal, and it's going to focus you on it's goal. If you use it enough, you won't have the energy for that and something else. In other words, you may be using it more than you can handle.
@IceAlive
thanks is the same for me..after a month now thr "trancy" effect seems less, but I can't handle listen masked version during the day because I can't focus on my job.

@ Shannon
thanks for the reply, At this point I get confused.
- I try to listen as much as I can at least 16 hours a day (8night+8day)
- during the night I use masked version
- during the day if I use masked version is difficult to focus on my goals, so I use silent ultrasonic with volume slightly less than 25% of maximum with earphone.
With ultrasonic I can concentrate more , this means that with ultrasonic I get less effect on me?
I would say it means you are like me, exceptionally sensitive to sounds as a focal direction. I need to work in silence aside from what I am working on to be able to focus. But a "trancy" effect is very likely you overexposing yourself to the program and forcing yourself into a hyperfocal state subconsciously that causes the conscious mind to become somewhat defocused.