Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Humor conversations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Is there a product here already that would help get my conversations & humor back again? not sure why the left to start with.

I seem to get stuck in interactions with people and lose my sense of conversation and get stuck in a downward spiral in trying to find something interesting to talk about. The humor in my conversations are almost non-existent. In the past I would come up with the most random stuff where everyone would laugh at, but these days it's all gone.
I see there is a humor subliminal but is there another subliminal to improve conversations?
I would say it's likely that you are having this issue for reasons that would not be a first guess for the average person concerning humor or conversations. Likely along the lines of self confidence, self acceptance, self validation, self worth. Humor usually is a natural outflow of a personality that is at peace with itself - although it is also true that it can be used to mask a bleeding soul, as it were, depending on the personality type. But usually it comes indefatigably if that is the case, and produces people who end up becoming professional comics a lot of times.

So what I would recommend to you may not make much sense at first glance, but here is what I believe will be most helpful and useful to you, in no particular order or magnitude of fitness for the purpose:

Absolute Self Confidence (Free)
Alpha Male 6
Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (Free)
Life Tune-Up

And then the humor program as a refiner later on.

I don't have much to go on for the root cause of the issue, but that's what I would use in your shoes, given what I know.
Thanks Shannon,
I think your right, I did lose a bit of confidence due to certain life circumstances in the near past.
I think the self acceptance, self validation, self worth also took a hit.
Will get on these programs starting with the ASC.