Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Deep, Restful Sleep (3G) - Testimonial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Night 32,

This is technically the last day of the recommended 32 days for this subliminal.

Pros of this subliminal:
- When I do sleep, I sleep well;
- When I wake up, I feel much more refreshed;
- Even if I sleep less than I should (6-7 hours), I'm able to wake up feeling better than I used to;
- I would say that I ability to fall asleep has increased; I probably cut down 10 minutes on my "falling asleep" period

Cons of this subliminal:
- In my opinion, there isn't much emphasis on falling asleep
- I occasionally take 30-45 minutes to fall asleep, which is the same as when I started
- It would be faster and more effective in 4G

My own limitiations:
- I used it with a 4G, six stage program, so I gave this sub less priority
- I only used it 32 days, perhaps skipping a day to give more time to Alpha Male, so my exposure time isn't as high as it could be

My recommendations:
- Perhaps make it a Type B/C program which focuses on increasing melatonin (sleep hormone) and decreasing cortisol (stress hormones) around bedtime.
- Include parts of "Get to Bed on Time" script as necessary to help go to bed at a time that is going to give a full-nights sleep

Great subliminal! I'm going to use Maximum Learning Speed next for 90 days.
I fall alseep within 5 minutes of lying down in bed. Happens every night all year around. But I am a very active person and usually hit most of my daily targets okay, so don't have much energy left by the end of the day by bedtime. I don't need rocking to nod off. I run 3g subs on loop all night.