Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dominance + Winner's Mindset *So good so far*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Been using Winner's Mindset for a few weeks now and just started adding Develop and Aura of Dominance into the schedule. So far it's been working really well. I try to actively change my mindset and actions into a more dominant "winning" attitude through self development, and with the addition of these subs the improvement has been great so far. Don't want to post a testimonial until I finish them, but they seem to be working so far.

Some things I have noticed:

* I am more assertive
* I am more of a go-getter
* I don't really care about what people think of me
* I worry more about who I LIKE instead of WHO LIKES ME
* I stopped comparing myself to others
* I have a vision of where I want to be in life and I am striving towards it
* I take more action (from talking to women, meeting new people, etc.)
* I realize that taking myself too seriously is very detrimental
* I am more active in keeping up with people and preserving relationships
* I speak louder and fully believe in what I am saying
* I am more lively
* I do things because I want to do them
* I don't get nervous anymore; and when I do I use that nervousness to create even more passion and energy to blast through the nerves

More to come!
Hey man those are awesome results you've got so far. I would like to know how the women in your life have reacted since using the subs and approximately how long have you been using it for? Looking forward to read more posts from you.

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-26-2014, 06:22 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man those are awesome results you've got so far. I would like to know how the women in your life have reacted since using the subs and approximately how long have you been using it for? Looking forward to read more posts from you.

Thanks

Fonzy

Hey Fonzy, thanks for the comments. I am currently in college so luckily I have the opportunity to frequently interact with women on a daily basis. In my opinion, the overall thoughts in regards to responses from women are very positive.

They seem to gravitate to me more since I put out lots of great, positive, fun energy that is deemed "valuable". I use a lot of theories and concepts from a website called rsdnation.com and I think the subs really work well in addition to those.

I was at a bar last week with a few buddies and I saw some girl that really struck my attention. Instead of overthinking it, I just approached her, and I was really congruent in terms of my thoughts, words, and actions. I gave off a fun and sexual vibe without seeming needy or desperate at all. In short, we had a really fun night. Tongue

I've been using Winner's Mindset for almost 3 weeks, and Dominance for 1 week. I think it's worked this fast without encountering major resistance because I consciously try to self-improve into a more winner's mentality and dominant attitude on a daily basis.
Just wanted to update this post. I am still using the Winner's Mindset + Aura of Dominance Combination every night. The results have continued to grow stronger and more solidified.

I would definitely recommend these two subs.
Awesome Man, Keep up the good work and More power to Ya ,too! Keith
Awesome man, I'm so glad to hear that these two are going well. Are you planning to go for the full 6 months :p. I would love to hear some situations where you've consistently seen results with winning, especially in sports.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thanks guys!

@Fonzy, I'll be writing a testimonial soon about the two subs used together.

I will not be using the two together for the full 6 months. I've listened to Winner's Mindset for about 50 days now, and will transition Aura of Sexiness into the schedule while continuing to use Aura of Dominance for another 20 days or so.

In my opinion I internalized Winner's Mindset pretty quickly fortunately.