Subliminal Talk

Full Version: may be a dumb question, but needed some insight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all,
this question may have been answered already, but just wanted some input. I recently started listening to BIATBW and got great results right out of the gate, really unbelievable good results...however,
i added to the mix attract your perfect big breasted lover, and started listening to it as well...since that time, my results have been, well a bit disjointed, kinda more up and down and not as intense, kinda like the magic i experienced form BIATBW was tempered a bit...i am assuming that its using a whole nother energy source in my mind and therefore maybe taking power away from BIATBW...i am assuming that the attract perfect big breasted lover audio is a type C audio that shouldnt be used with the other type...am i right on this, or are using these two together slowing down my initial great results? any input would be appreciated...i am thinking that AOS would be a better companion to BIATBw and i should listne to big breasted lover at a later date...any ideas on this? Thanks guys
For me, the first couple of days I experience this intense high that goes away for several weeks until the beliefs becoming internalized and solid in my system, after that it only gets stronger. Your subconscious is going to continue to fight the beliefs, eventually completely letting go of all the beliefs in your mind and then accepting the new ones.

And adding more subs to the mix can slow down the time it takes.
You can consider the first 4-5 days as a precursor (or a demo) to the real thing (after it's fully integrated and all). It's pretty annoying when the high as it were seems to dissipate, but rest assured after a couple weeks it'll get better. Even though I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I say this, it's best just to follow the program and don't think about it too much. Just let things slide, and don't expect an immediate outcome as it were.

After dabbling with a few programs at a time, I've decided to only run Alpha Male without any other programs tied to it. Even though I really (desperately) want to add more programs to the mix, I experienced that my results as it were got a bit unstable when using multiple programs, or that I took a nose dive into old (thinking) behaviours as it were, which isn't that pleasant. So I'm just gonna role with Alpha Male for the remaining 5-6 months, and use the other programs after that.

I don't know for how many days you've have listened to BIATBW, but perhaps it's an idea to just finish that one in one clear sitting, without any distractions from other programs? After you have internalized this one, you can always just focus all your attention on attracting your big breasted perfect lover (love that title Tongue). I'm also guessing that you won't have to use as much energy on an already internalized program, and could keep BIATBW running on 'maintenance' mode of 1 hour per day for example.

Type B's can be used alongside with type C's, just don't use multiple type C's at a time. And Type C's take a long time to manifest, about a period of around 2 - 4 months I believe.

Also there aren't any dumb questions. Just ask away, and if there are any problems regarding your questions then there are plenty of people that want and will let you know Big Grin Just don't cut yourself short before hand.
thanks guys, i appreciate your input. Ryan, i like your analysis about how your subconcious fights the beliefs, i believe that is actually whats happening...in the beginning, your sub mind kinda throws you a bone so to speak and then after a while, says "okay, enough fun, back to reality"...LOL...unfortunately, i have other ideas for it...lOL
Jay, thank you so much for making me feel good about asking a dumb question, and i also agree with you about maybe fully internalizing one until adding another one...however...this is so funny, about an hour ago, i was sitting at starbucks and a beautiful big breasted woman walked past me and looked at me, and then went down the street, turned around, and walked back right past me staring at me, so i blurted out hello, and she said hello, and i thought to myself, damn, wonder if that was from the perfect big breasted lover starting to kick in or was it from BIATBW..LOL....

Things i have noticed with version 6 of BIATBW:
1. today, things have kicked back up and i have noticed women staring at me from a distance, like just staring for no reason...kinda funny.
2. Lots of looks and check outs from women
3. ( this one is funny ) guys will also stare at me and look at me like they want to kick my ass, usually when they are with a hot chick and their woman is trying not to look at me. I never used to get this, so i must be giving off some kinda vibe that makes me more of a threat? weird...
4. i am much more confident and self assured in all interactions with others.

These are just from the 4 days i have been using it...cant wait to see what happens but i think maybe im coming back from last night, where i felt very shaky and weak ...and of course, my mind kept telling me" hey, make your own subliminals and listen to those , they would work better"...i know thats a lie from my mind, just a way to get me to stop listneing...but im not gonna let it win...and so far its not...
i used to make my own subliminals in the past, where you mix your voice with audacity and cover with some noise, like waves or creek, but for some reason, i could never stick with it, i guess cause i knew the affirmations and didnt trust myself, who knows...never ever ever got fast results like these apex subliminals. Also, have noticed when listneing times of saddness, maybe feelings of loss from my past, i guess thats the old stuff coming up , the subliminals must be hitting them hard....
i have been reading where other users reported strange hidden emotions coming up....maybe thats the result of the subs hitting the subconcious... anyway, i was sorta concerned when it was announced the entire scripts to the audio's would be revealed because i thought, oh no, i dont want to know cause i thought maybe it would negate them working, but im not the expert here so i dont know.Smile

Big Grin