Subliminal Talk

Full Version: NIck's ASC Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI Guys,

Its been a while since I started my work with Subliminals. I've read up quite a fair bit and was rather unconvinced. But I saw Shannon's work and I just took a leap of faith. I mean, he's already made it so convenient - "Just play it while you sleep".

I thought it'll be useful if I journal my experience with ASC online. I'm currently a 23 yr old male, in varsity. Not in the best shape of my life but I'm getting there. I definitely need more confidence because I do think I have social anxiety and I've no intention of clinically addressing it.

I listened to ASC on my computer speakers for a good 7 hours yesterday night - Dell Inspiron 5520. Not the best speakers but I hope the ultrasonic version is still going to work. I've read accounts of people playing it on their phone so...I do have my fingers crossed.

Day 1: Nothing special to report. Still feel a bit groggy. Could be due to my erratic sleep schedule over the weekends. In general, I think I don't feel any difference - Just a bit more inclined to working out today. That could be cuz I'm meeting a lass later.

The purpose of this journal is to help myself and others who would like to know and understand subliminals and their functions. My ASC experience would guide me in making/not making my AM purchase! Though I pray that it works!!

They say, what you focus on grows...Its not some voodoo statement. I used to think of it that way. But everyone says it. Even Kevin O Leary the badass no fluff investor from SHark Tank mentions it in his book. So I think chronicling my journey would definitely help me to focus on this aspect of me better.

Forgive my grammar/vocab...english is not my first lang.

Cheers

Nick
Oh and another thing about why I'm doing this....honestly ....to get the girls Wink I need the confidence to go approach anf take it to the next level....currently, I just smile and say Hi...and walk off before they can even reply...I know...its pathetic!
Hi Nick, welcome to the forum! Most people decide to give up and buy AM before 32 days. I really recommend committing for at least 32 days to ASC. I know from personal experience that you don't really see what is possible with a sub until that 32 day mark. Looking forward to hearing about your success!