Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Multiple Versions of Same Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this was discussed before, and hi everyone! (first post/lurker)

My issue is that I'm not 100% sure if my speakers are replicating the high end frequency for ultrasonic completely or not...but the ultrasonics are by far my preferred method of exposure since I can have it playing constantly all day in the background straight from my mp3 player.

However, I was wondering if playing a masked version of the same subliminal simultaneously (from different speakers) every now and then, when exposure to the masked subs is feasible, would be harmful to results or not?

Thanks for reading through my question and any responses would be much appreciated!
Don't play subliminals simultaneously. Use them according to the instructions. One at a time.
You're saying you want to play the masked and ultrasonic formats at the same time, overlayed? That is in theory a great idea, but in practice, it fails miserably unless you have access to aligning the tracks down to a couple milliseconds or less as they're being built. If you use them overlaid, otherwise, they'll actually destroy your subconscious mind's ability to comprehend the subliminal audio because I make them too powerful to do that. So Ari is right. Don't do that.

I may eventually release "doubliminals" like that, but they would have to be aligned extremely precisely, and during build time, for them to work. Even then, the few I have created seem to overload the subconscious and put to sleep those people who have used them.
Thanks Shannon. I had the glimmer of hope that doing so could provide an even more powerful experience but I was hoping I'd be able to get your thoughts on it first, so I really appreciate you taking the time to provide the explanation why it wouldn't. The power of ASC has gone a long way already in restoring my belief in the efficacy of subliminals so I can understand how overlaying multiple versions without exact precision could send the subconscious into just completely blocking it out. Really looking forward to trying more of your subs in the future!
It's not about blocking it out, it's about too many simultaneous streams of input for it to be able to differentiate and decode. The programs are designed to be at the very peak of maximum input bandwidth for your ears and subconscious minds' ability to decode, process and efficiently use the input. Beyond that it rapidly loses comprehension, and if you were to double the input without having the vocals be aligned with ridiculous precision, what you end up with is the equivalent of static. Totally incomprehensible, even to the mighty subconscious.