Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Drug cleanser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A subliminal that could work towards cleansing your body of drugs, whether it be marijuana, cocaine, LSD.... Because drugs stay in your fat cells even after a high and can still effect you even years down the road. I know this subliminal can be useful to a lot of people, including me.
Are you talking about a rapid flush to let you pass a drug test, or a general detox? I have been considering a general detox for a while now. Rapid flush might be possible with the latest technology.
(01-25-2014, 04:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about a rapid flush to let you pass a drug test, or a general detox? I have been considering a general detox for a while now. Rapid flush might be possible with the latest technology.

I'm talking more about a general detox, where it flushes the drugs out of your fat cells, as opposed to just your blood stream.
(01-26-2014, 02:08 PM)Banksy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2014, 04:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about a rapid flush to let you pass a drug test, or a general detox? I have been considering a general detox for a while now. Rapid flush might be possible with the latest technology.

I'm talking more about a general detox, where it flushes the drugs out of your fat cells, as opposed to just your blood stream.

Sounds like something that would be a nice addition to the "Physical Health" area.

With the upcoming subliminal drugs you might not even need it for that specific purpose.

Thanks

Fonzy

That's what I have had in mind to create. General detox, not just of drug residue, but of all other toxins that are possible to flush out.
(01-28-2014, 05:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

That's what I have had in mind to create. General detox, not just of drug residue, but of all other toxins that are possible to flush out.

Yes. Is it possible?
I believe it is. Here's why.

The human body is capable of doing amazing things, and the subconscious mind is the control panel for the body. To an astounding degree, the subconscious can and does influence the body. Sometimes in ways, and to levels that leave even those of us who are familiar with it's capacities slack-jawed in awe. The key is triggering cooperation from that subconscious awareness.

I'm sure there are some things that are easier to accomplish than others, and I'm sure that there are variables outside these that influence whether X or Y happens or not. But given that the job of detoxification is a normal, natural part of human survival, at the least, we should be able to make the process much faster, more effective and more efficient.

That is to say, I don't know if it is possible to flush out bio-accumulative substances this way, but I surely would like to try, and find out.