Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Releasing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I wanted to request a subliminal to aid with releasing negativity and cultivating positivity.

What I have in mind is essentially an aid for releasing as per Lester Levenson's description. Something that takes the teachings of the following book and assists in making it habitual.

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Yourself-Othe...0977872610

I find that my existing habituated responses are so ingrained it's difficult to make life changing progress.

Thanks!
Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid, Life Tune-Up, Positive Thinking Positive Attitude, Deep Gratitude & Appreciation, Overcome The Victim Mentality, all these deal with what you're asking for.
Will they help change my natural response of rejecting, resisting and saying No to things I dislike to accepting things as they are and letting them go?
I was gonna add OGSF as well Smile

Shannon, I was wondering if you're familiar with the emotional chart from Lester Levenson/Sedona Method/Release Technique;
I'm curious about what led you to focus on those three (guilt, shame, fear) in your programs.
(01-24-2014, 11:22 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I wanted to request a subliminal to aid with releasing negativity and cultivating positivity.

What I have in mind is essentially an aid for releasing as per Lester Levenson's description. Something that takes the teachings of the following book and assists in making it habitual.

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Yourself-Othe...0977872610

I find that my existing habituated responses are so ingrained it's difficult to make life changing progress.

Thanks!

Hey ffaux

I found a way that might interest you in regards to consciously releasing on a daily basis so that you've habituated a state that does it automatically at times. Say "I love and accept what you are and what you're not. No matter what" in your head as you experience resistance throughout the day, whenever. After a couple of days you will notice the amount of negativity you've let go and have a state that is doing this automatically or reciting the sentence so you do. It's helped for me.

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-25-2014, 06:09 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Will they help change my natural response of rejecting, resisting and saying No to things I dislike to accepting things as they are and letting them go?

They are not specifically designed to do that except for the first two I mentioned. Zen Attitude is a great title for that.
(01-26-2014, 11:37 AM)LifeLabs Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna add OGSF as well Smile

Shannon, I was wondering if you're familiar with the emotional chart from Lester Levenson/Sedona Method/Release Technique;
I'm curious about what led you to focus on those three (guilt, shame, fear) in your programs.

No, not familiar.

What led me to focus on those three is that they kept coming up over and over again in my experiments as resistance triggers, and they were nearly always interwoven.
On the same note Shannon:

Is it maybe a good idea to add a "let go of Hate" and LOVE/ACCEPT/APPROVE component to the OGSF part?

Disaproval/Hate/rejecting is one of the key problems man has. We fear, disprove and HATE our own Shadow. We now have some of the tools to let go of the fear, shame and guilt, but we still hate, we still disprove, while we should be accepting, approving, and loving.

In certain esoteric practises it is the aim to "cut the knots of Fear, Shame and Hate" as they are what binds the soul to the karmic wheel.

Imho, OGSF should become OGSFH: Overcome Guilt Shame Fear and Hate

Have you looked into the concept of the Jungian Shadow, and the means of overcoming/integrating it?
If someone has a deep inner hate/disproval for a part of his own shadow, he will refuse to integrate it into his behaviour. F.e if someone has been dominated by his father, he may grow to hate dominating behaviour, leading him to prevent himself from showing such behaviour.
When one cuts down a tree, do they chop off the branches and call it a day? No, they chop it off at the base of the trunk.

Hate is the child of fear. Why would I attack the child when the parent thrives? The program is as it is because those three are the core, and many others branch therefrom. Including hate.