Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How do I know Amazing Self-Confidence is working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've been using ASC for almost a week now and I haven't had any noticeable results so I'm trying to troubleshoot to make sure everything is set up correctly.

The speakers I am using are Technics SB-CS65s with the following specs:
3-Way, 3-speaker, bass-reflex
Input impedance 8 ohm
Power 120W (music) 60W (DIN)
Sensitivity (1m) 88 dB / W
Band frequency response (-16 dB) 42 Hz - 25 kHz
261 x 483 x 241 mm
7.3 kg

When I play the speaker test I can hear sound all the way from 0:00 to about 0:25 and then all I hear is silence. There are no sound artefacts on the way.

I calibrated the sound as described. I've turned the sound down as much as possible whilst still being able to hear some sound in the quietest parts of the wave track.

When I play the ultrasonics I hear a high pitched chirping sound so I've switched to the masked tracks and I play them whilst watching TV on my computer and whilst sleeping.

The speakers are both to the right of my bed so I am not getting the so called stereo effect.

I am feeling some tension when the tracks are playing but I haven't had any vivid dreams as described by other users and the only effect I've noticed is just feeling a little worn down and tired.

The only thing I can think of is that I already have amazing self-confidence haha. I'm not sure I am willing to invest $500 in AM6 without knowing it is going to have an effect on me which is why I decided to start with ASC. What do I need to change to see some results so that I feel confident buying AM6?
Hey ffaux welcome to the Forums,

from a quick glance at the frequency response i would say your speakers are okay, furthermore you also tested them with the speaker test. So i see no problem there.

I would suggest trying to get the stereo effect, since for example using MONO-Speakers is not preferable, as you can read in the FAQ Section of the Forum. Atleast your Setup sounds comparebale to MONO.

how many hours of exposure do you get? You could always try to increase the exposure time but not further then 21hours a day.

But mostly i think though you should just relax and let it happen so to speak Smile. You are only a week into the programm. Most ASC users went for the 96 Days recommended usage.

The good thing about the Programms are that they build ontop of each other with each runthrough. For example in my first AM2011 runthrough i got small changes here and there. With my current run of AM5(2012) i can honestly say i feel a buildup from the previous run. Key changes are strenghtend while others now slightly start to shine through. And with my next run of AM6 ill reach my goals even further.

I wish you the best though and hope that you'll see changes shortly.

*Edit* I found the thread quickly for you about MONO exposure http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Using-...Cell-Phone *Edit*
(01-21-2014, 02:19 PM)ChaChaCha Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest trying to ge the stereo effect, since for example using MONO-Speakers is not preferable as you can read in the FAQ Section of the Forum. Atleast your Setup sounds comparebale to MONO.

Sorry for being unclear, the speakers are actually playing in stereo. What I was referring to was the stereo effect I've read Shannon refer to from having the left channel and the right channel on either side of you as you listen.

(01-21-2014, 02:19 PM)ChaChaCha Wrote: [ -> ]how many hours of exposure do you get? You could always try to increase the exposure time but not further then 21hours a day.

I would estimate around 10 hours every day but at least 8 hours. It's difficult to get any more time in with life commitments (including work).
The time it takes to see results varies from person to person based on a lot of variables, not the least of which is how resistant you are to the program. Some personalities are just naturally resistant (don't like change, afraid of something, hate being "told what to do", etc.) and the level of resistance will range the gamut. Only about 1% of people or less will experience no results, and in that case, they have completely stonewalled the program. In my research I have found that this stonewalling is invariably a fear based response at some level, usually a subconscious fear of losing control of themselves.

I recommend 32 days of use as the minimum amount of time anyone should use any single stage Type B program (such as the one you're talking about, Absolute Self Confidence), and 96 days for best results.

If you don't get results from ASC, I suggest you try the emotional pain relief & healing aid. Not only is it often helpful to approach from a different direction (different program goal may have less resistance), but EPRHA actually helps clear out a lot of the reasons people resist subliminals, such as fear. One of the reasons I made it free is that I believe that it can benefit everyone, and benefit the results people get from using subliminals as well.

But, my suggestion is, use ASC for at least 32 days, and up to 96. Then assess what results you have had, and if you'd like to try, try using EHPRHA also.