Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My LTU journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

After some months of disorderly listening ASC, BIATBW, ESE, OGSF and many others subliminals. Finally, I decided to focus on LTU (and because I cannot afford to buy AM by now).

It´s been 10 days since I decided to listen LTU in a disciplined way. My biggest issue is about self-esteem, it has ruined a lot of great opportunities in my life: at school, at work, with women and with my family. And I have tried a lot of solutions to erradicate this problem, meditation (the best one), therapy, hypnosis, a lot of self-help books, other brands of subliminals, even being member of a famous sect. Except for meditation, all the effort and money was useless... until now.

After 1 month using ASC, I felt great, it was a breakthrough. But I was overwhelmed with depression and fear in the second month, the resistance was very very strong.

Then I rambled between BIATBW, ESE, OGSF and Carpe Diem. After that and a great economic effort on my part, I bought LTU 5g. And I am glad I did it.

After the first night I listened LTU (5-8 hours each night), I woke up with a smile in my face, I didn´t have that facial expression of worry I had along my life. Now, I have that subtle but noticeable smile in my face. After a week, my humor has increased, I don´t procrastinate more and my friends told me that I look different, "You have potential!" said one of them.

In the last 2 days I felt and I feel now a little sadness and anger, maybe it´s resistance. There are still some issues with low self-esteem, anxiety and socializing but I hope that after a month the results are more evident. My goal is to fulfill 3 months using LTU.

I apologize if my writing is not so good. English isn´t my native language. And I take this opportunity to ask Shannon if is it possible to make subliminals in other languages.

Thank you. Smile
LTU is really good sub.. so far I have enjoyed it. You can check the script in script library and translate few words if you have problem. I wish you a pleasant , awesome subliminal listening . Smile
Making subliminals in other languages is something I have been looking at and considering for quite some time. I would dearly love to, but at the moment, it poses some special challenges. Getting the linguistics right in a script uses everything I knew about English when I graduated college with a degree in English, and then has actually forced me to learn to use English in new and more challenging ways since then, to accurately and effectively communicate with the subconscious mind directly. It comes down to knowing almost every possible way a statement could be interpreted and every nuance of the phrasing. Translating that poses special challenges for several reasons.

No two languages are identical in what they are good for, and good at, expressing and communicating. No two languages communicate things with the same connotations, or methods. So translating between two languages in such exacting use of language is difficult. And if anything changes, the results change.

Now consider that if I do not speak the target language fluently, and literally at the level of expert in the direction I need to, I cannot know if the translation will have the same effect as what I wrote in English. I am not only degreed in English, but I have had to make myself an expert in the exacting use of English to communicate in a very specific way in order to make my programs work. At best, my German is nearly non-existent, my French is a passing thought, my Latin is a memory, and I don't even remember much of the computer language I once new so well.

So, to translate accurately, I would need a team of translators who are also experts in their field. Three minimum, by my estimation, to check and cross check each other's choices. Then they need to understand scripting as well as I do... so they don't make translation mistakes that may be perfectly acceptable for any other type of translation.

And finally, I would have to expose them to my secrets about how I create scripts that achieve the results mine get. That is going to require some heavy duty protections.

Even after all that, I cannotb e sure that the results will be the same as what I scripted, because different languages communicate the same concept in very different ways. ("How do you do?" in English, as I understand it, would be transliterated into "How do you go?" in French, for example. This matters a lot when you consider that the subconscious mind is absolutely literal.)

So while this is something I am very interested in, I am not yet ready to seriously try to do it. It may never happen that I try to do it, for various reasons I cannot find solutions for. But I would dearly love to have my programs in every major language in the world. But if there is a way to do it safely and effectively, I will find it. Just be aware that it will probably be very costly for me to do, and that isn't in the IML production budget at this time.
3 days have passed since I began to write this journal and have happened some significant changes.

The bad feelings I had last week disappeared, and were replaced with a feeling of calm and tranquility.

I´m a passive-aggresive and serious guy and in the last days I became an aggresive guy (without the passive) with women. I´ll explain that:

I'm more teasing with women but while I'm teasing them I say some aggresive and hurtful things that make them angry, sad or disappointed with me. The weirdest thing is that I don't feel any guilt of shame about it.

Other than that, today a beauty French girl friend of mine who I'm not interested, surprinsingly told me that she wanted to hang out with me. :O

I feel sort of free of saying what I´m thinking, but in the process I'm negative and I complain a lot. I don't know if it's because all the negativity that's inside me is emerging or what? Huh

Sometimes I feel some anxiety and I'm just one click to buy AM6 with my credit card. And there's a struggle between my "angel" and my "demon", like in cartoons. The angel says "if I do that, I won't have the money to pay it" and the demon says "Buy it and with the change in my personality I'll find the way to pay it". Confused

I feel tired and very hungry after finishing the day. And the smile in my face is getting bigger every morning. Big Grin
Perhaps a wise option is to commit to doing LTU for 32 or 96 days, and during that time, save up for AM6?
(01-25-2014, 12:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps a wise option is to commit to doing LTU for 32 or 96 days, and during that time, save up for AM6?

You're right, Shannon.
While reading LTU script I noticed that there are some statements about being responsible with money and this is a good chance for that.

I'll keep writing about my progress with LTU during these 96 days, it's a serious commitment.
Congrats for starting out this sub!

I too noticed a change regarding women. Well it wasn't like yours, but I am more.. how can I say this.. I stare/talk/look/~ more then before. Maybe it's my hormones only xD

Why I commented here however, is because I haven't read the script and you said :

(01-25-2014, 09:51 AM)Zyv Wrote: [ -> ]While reading LTU script I noticed that there are some statements about being responsible with money

Well I'll be damned, but I am not only saving more money, I am also actively interested into making more money and with results as well! The only contradictory fact regarding me saving money, is the other thing that refers to taking a better care of myself , my health and such.. because I am becoming a health freak =)

You say you want are 1 click away from buying AM 6 due to the problems you mentioned. I know that Shannon would be more adequate to tell you the best, but IMO I think that you should stick with LTU for 6 months, take a break then go with AM 6. LTU is a great foundation on which AM 6 could be build perfectly. AM6 could do more wonders to a man changed for the greater good via the use of LTU. That's my opinion, but even so, stick with it!

Oh, and as a last thing, please try to promise me that you will spend just 10 minutes of your time doing Google searches about this: cold shower therapy or the 30 days challenge of cold shower ... (although it can become a perm). If you will be able to do it, I promise you that it will help you big time, make LTU 'slide easier', and also remove your negativity and maybe depression and such.
(01-25-2014, 05:18 PM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats for starting out this sub!

I too noticed a change regarding women. Well it wasn't like yours, but I am more.. how can I say this.. I stare/talk/look/~ more then before. Maybe it's my hormones only xD

Why I commented here however, is because I haven't read the script and you said :

(01-25-2014, 09:51 AM)Zyv Wrote: [ -> ]While reading LTU script I noticed that there are some statements about being responsible with money

Well I'll be damned, but I am not only saving more money, I am also actively interested into making more money and with results as well! The only contradictory fact regarding me saving money, is the other thing that refers to taking a better care of myself , my health and such.. because I am becoming a health freak =)

You say you want are 1 click away from buying AM 6 due to the problems you mentioned. I know that Shannon would be more adequate to tell you the best, but IMO I think that you should stick with LTU for 6 months, take a break then go with AM 6. LTU is a great foundation on which AM 6 could be build perfectly. AM6 could do more wonders to a man changed for the greater good via the use of LTU. That's my opinion, but even so, stick with it!

Oh, and as a last thing, please try to promise me that you will spend just 10 minutes of your time doing Google searches about this: cold shower therapy or the 30 days challenge of cold shower ... (although it can become a perm). If you will be able to do it, I promise you that it will help you big time, make LTU 'slide easier', and also remove your negativity and maybe depression and such.

Thank you Davidoff, I know your intentions are good and I think it's a good idea the cold shower challenge. Unfortunately, I'm not ready for that, let me explain why:
I searched about cold showers and the information I found about them was pretty convenient so I decided to begin the challenge on Sunday morning.

After my first two cold showers (on Sunday morning and on Sunday night) I felt really good, even on Monday morning (the 3rd one). But on Monday afternoon I felt ill and today I'm worse. I have a very long historial of being vulnerable to colds and throat infections. And I'm tired of antibiotics, that's the reason I bought MIR.

I had to stop LTU to listen MIR.
This afternoon I slept 2 hours with my headphones while listening MIR. And it works, my body was heated and all the symptoms stopped (I'm still taking medicine, too), it was too fast. However, when I stopped MIR all the symptoms returned (it's really strange). So I'll continue listening MIR the next nights and all I can during the days until I'm healthy again.
(01-25-2014, 05:18 PM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats for starting out this sub!

I am doing LTU as well and I am noticing the stare/talk/look from women. I also noticed I am holding longer eye contact with women.
Quote:I had to stop LTU to listen MIR.
This afternoon I slept 2 hours with my headphones while listening MIR. And it works, my body was heated and all the symptoms stopped (I'm still taking medicine, too), it was too fast. However, when I stopped MIR all the symptoms returned (it's really strange). So I'll continue listening MIR the next nights and all I can during the days until I'm healthy again.

That's what happens when you don't follow the directions. The directions say to use MIR for at least 3 days, 24/7, after you believe the infection is gone. They say that because the infection isn't gone just because you feel better; the battle may be going to your immune system, but that's like getting 3/4ths of the way through routing the enemy, and then having your army take a nap on the battle field. The enemy quickly gains strength again and the battle turns in their favor.

This is also why antibiotics are now coming to the end of their useful life. A combination of careless prescription and careless usage means that people are in effect training pathogens to become resistant to them. I believe that within the next 3 decades, antibiotics will be all but worthless. That's part of why I developed MIR.

But you have to read and FOLLOW the instructions. I don't write them for fun, you know. :-)
(01-29-2014, 03:26 AM)Larry Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2014, 01:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This is also why antibiotics are now coming to the end of their useful life. A combination of careless prescription and careless usage means that people are in effect training pathogens to become resistant to them. I believe that within the next 3 decades, antibiotics will be all but worthless. That's part of why I developed MIR.
Shannon you are the world's savior, I think you don't deeply realize what you have said here.

For some reason, I actually have a feeling he does Smile .
(01-28-2014, 06:28 PM)Zyv Wrote: [ -> ]After my first two cold showers (on Sunday morning and on Sunday night) I felt really good, even on Monday morning (the 3rd one). But on Monday afternoon I felt ill and today I'm worse. I have a very long historial of being vulnerable to colds and throat infections. And I'm tired of antibiotics, that's the reason I bought MIR.

You did cold showers as with cold water, right? And NOT ice-cold water that hurts you! And also, no more than 5 minutes! The key for some people is to do it gradually;

Where I live, my cold water is cold. But when I went to a visit of 2 weeks at my parents house, I found out that their cold water was actually possible to go to the extent of ice water. So I had to carefully adjust it, because that ice water isn't what the cold showers are about.

(01-28-2014, 06:39 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing LTU as well and I am noticing the stare/talk/look from women. I also noticed I am holding longer eye contact with women.

EXACTLY! Shannon, Shannon, what did you do? Trying to get us laid haha =) Nice effect

(01-29-2014, 03:26 AM)Larry Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2014, 01:49 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This is also why antibiotics are now coming to the end of their useful life. A combination of careless prescription and careless usage means that people are in effect training pathogens to become resistant to them. I believe that within the next 3 decades, antibiotics will be all but worthless. That's part of why I developed MIR.
Shannon you are the world's savior, I think you don't deeply realize what you have said here.

What he said makes so much sense and connects more and more dots in my head. I knew about what is happening, but I never thought of the 'next 3 decades' and he is right on this one.

(There are certain statements made by Shannon that are purely gold by the way he summarizes in a short text years of research, articles, books , babbles and such. Some of his words made me understand how to stop smoking, and I'd give 50% credit for him for that fact that I successfully stopped and the other 50 for my ambition. I might highlight his ideas from the thread I asked some related questions.. one day in a thread, because it will surely get sunk in the forum with that thread's title. But I'd only do that to show the mind behind the creator of the subliminal of stopping smoking for ever! Sorry to be offtopic, but I am trying to say that there's a big difference between someone who does a subliminal saying certain craps and someone who understands a lot about how the problem works and knows what to say!! the latter is Shannon!)
After reading Shannon's post, I did my best to listen MIR 24/7. It wasn't possible to accomplish that, but I did my best and made 18-20 daily hours of MIR during last week. It's really exhausting, more than listening any other 5G sub.

At the beginning I felt like Superman, invincible and healthy, but in the last days I had a lot of work and stress, so I couldn't sleep more than 4 hours and my nutrition was not optimal. When the effects of MIR decreased, I went to the doctor and he gave me antibiotics. Luckily today is a public holiday and I'm taking the opportunity to relax. Now, I feel better and I'm thinking about returning to LTU tonight.
I returned this week to LTU. The anger I had previously has disappeared. A girl approached me and told me that I was more relaxed, I was different than before. Before, she didn't even say hi to me, now she approaches each time we meet.

I have a job now, and another opportunity was shown just a few minutes ago.

I felt some negativity in these days, maybe that's because I'm under stress and I'm sleeping only 4 daily hours or less.
Pages: 1 2