Subliminal Talk

Full Version: sublimination and/or brainwave entrainment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm familiar with using sublimination with hypnosis and I was searching for new stuff I ran across lots of stuff on brainwave entrainment. I understand wharf brainwave entrainment is but don't understand if you use sublimination with entrainment or just what. Is sublimination more effective with hypnosis or brainwave entrainment?
(01-21-2014, 01:02 PM)Markgrigsby Wrote: [ -> ]I'm familiar with using sublimination with hypnosis and I was searching for new stuff I ran across lots of stuff on brainwave entrainment. I understand wharf brainwave entrainment is but don't understand if you use sublimination with entrainment or just what. Is sublimination more effective with hypnosis or brainwave entrainment?

The best way to use the programs here is according to the instructions. There are no special ways to use them for more results. Shannon builds them to be standalone and deliver the results in the most effective manner possible. Most attempts to make them "more powerful" end up with less or even no results.