Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Let go of past relationships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Forum,

This is my first week exploring and it's amazing to see how supportive and honest everyone here is. It's very comforting and reassuring to use these subs with a whole community of people interested in improving themselves and helping others Smile

I was wondering if anyone has had feedback or experience with 'let go of past relationships' (LGOPR)? Seems like an amazing title and something that I could definitely use myself.

I'm also still working out the rules of usage - if LGOPR is a 4G, Type B - does that mean that in can be run with another sub? If so which types?

Thanks,

Andrew
A type B program can be combined with another type B/C/D.

A 4G can combined with another 4G. A type C/D can't be use together with another type C/D.
A type B program can be combined with another type B/C/D.

A 4G can combined with another 4G. A type C/D can't be use together with another type C/D.

But there is an exception, Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success can be use together as they are like brothers. This is the only exception.
(01-19-2014, 06:02 AM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]A type B program can be combined with another type B/C/D.

But there is an exception, Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success can be use together as they are like brothers. This is the only exception.

So if I wanted to run LOGPR which is a 4G Type B and Ultra-Success which is a 4G Type B/D then that would be ok? If so, then how do you use them together? Would you just let them loop all night, with one playing after the other playing on repeat?

Also have you heard of anyone using LGOPR, I can't seem to find any feedback about it. I know Shannon had success with it, I'd love to hear what he has to say about it, is there any way how to ask him?

I've already been running LTU 3.0 for a week and half and I feel like it's working but my highest priority would be LGOPR while also bringing in some positivity from Ultra-Success and then using either LTU or AM6.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers,

Andrew
I suggest you stay with LTU for a few months before switching. If you decide not to, and you want to use LGOPR with US4G, you'll want to make sure that LGOPR gets at least 8 hours of use per day and always has as much as or more than US4G.
(01-22-2014, 06:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you stay with LTU for a few months before switching. If you decide not to, and you want to use LGOPR with US4G, you'll want to make sure that LGOPR gets at least 8 hours of use per day and always has as much as or more than US4G.

Hey Shannon,

I'd love to hear first hand about your experiences with LGOPR. It is of supreme interest to me and no one seems to have any feedback on it. I tend to ruminate on thoughts of my ex's and I have tried many avenues to let them go, but I still hold on to it deeply. I've been running EPRAHA for a week and at first it felt amazing and now I'm starting to feel upset again as perhaps I'm working through the issues - I also used LTU for 2 weeks and felt great and then started to hit a bit of a lull. I know that these programs move in waves and I can say that the last three weeks of use has definitely brought about subtle changes in thinking and feeling and perhaps my energetic frequency.

Overall I just want to know whether you found LGOPR useful and what feedback you've received.

Andrew
(01-22-2014, 06:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you stay with LTU for a few months before switching. If you decide not to, and you want to use LGOPR with US4G, you'll want to make sure that LGOPR gets at least 8 hours of use per day and always has as much as or more than US4G.

Also Shannon - I just wanted to know why you suggested that I stick with LTU before switching. After discovering your work here at IML, I am overcome with the possibilities for growth and healing - so I would appreciate your guidance in choosing the programs that you feel are the most beneficial and effective. I think in knowing that, I would be less likely to jump from program to program. Overall I want to thank you for your work and would appreciate your guidance.

My biggest issue is totally losing my shit after a break up which throws me into a downward spiral of depression, helplessness and victim mentality for up to a year afterwards. I am also trying to discover my life purpose or at least what to pursue after my law degree is completed next month. I have so much incredible passion, creativity and positive intent within me however i seem to get dislodged from my knowing that I am an unstoppable force after relationship breakdown. I could go on forever explaining all my strengths and weaknesses, but I think you get the idea. I just want to clear out all the programming that no longer serves me so I can return to rocking the FUCK out!

Peace.

Andrew
(01-25-2014, 08:39 PM)acmar Wrote: [ -> ]

Also Shannon - I just wanted to know why you suggested that I stick with LTU before switching. After discovering your work here at IML, I am overcome with the possibilities for growth and healing - so I would appreciate your guidance in choosing the programs that you feel are the most beneficial and effective. I think in knowing that, I would be less likely to jump from program to program. Overall I want to thank you for your work and would appreciate your guidance.

My biggest issue is totally losing my shit after a break up which throws me into a downward spiral of depression, helplessness and victim mentality for up to a year afterwards. I am also trying to discover my life purpose or at least what to pursue after my law degree is completed next month. I have so much incredible passion, creativity and positive intent within me however i seem to get dislodged from my knowing that I am an unstoppable force after relationship breakdown. I could go on forever explaining all my strengths and weaknesses, but I think you get the idea. I just want to clear out all the programming that no longer serves me so I can return to rocking the **** out!

Peace.

Andrew

I'm sure you'll find an increase of emotional health and awesome experiences with the resources Indigo MindLabs has for you.

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-25-2014, 01:06 AM)acmar Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey Shannon,

I'd love to hear first hand about your experiences with LGOPR. It is of supreme interest to me and no one seems to have any feedback on it. I tend to ruminate on thoughts of my ex's and I have tried many avenues to let them go, but I still hold on to it deeply. I've been running EPRAHA for a week and at first it felt amazing and now I'm starting to feel upset again as perhaps I'm working through the issues - I also used LTU for 2 weeks and felt great and then started to hit a bit of a lull. I know that these programs move in waves and I can say that the last three weeks of use has definitely brought about subtle changes in thinking and feeling and perhaps my energetic frequency.

Overall I just want to know whether you found LGOPR useful and what feedback you've received.

Andrew

I created Letting Go Of Past Relationships to help me get out of a relationship that wouldn't die. This particular female is a soul mate of mine, but we are not intended to have an easy time of it apparently. We are intended to act as a grindstone for each other to be sharpened by, forcibly, and it's painful and exhausting, in spite of the unbreakable love and irresistible sexual attraction we share. In short, we are not good for each other when the timing is off. And it has been off for some years now.

That program gave me the strength to pull away and end the relationship. That's what it was designed to do. It took me a few weeks, but it worked. It also helped me put the past behind me, and move on. But primarily, it was intended to allow me to break it off and walk away, which it did.

EPRAHA is designed to be used for 3 to 6 months at a time. It's long term programming, because healing and working through issues takes time. LTU is designed for use for 3, preferably 6 to 12 months at a time, because the growth and change it is aiming for is also long term stuff. Using them for a couple weeks is only going to touch on the tip of the iceberg, and if you don't continue to use them long term, you may regress and lose the results you gained.

Quote:Also Shannon - I just wanted to know why you suggested that I stick with LTU before switching. After discovering your work here at IML, I am overcome with the possibilities for growth and healing - so I would appreciate your guidance in choosing the programs that you feel are the most beneficial and effective. I think in knowing that, I would be less likely to jump from program to program. Overall I want to thank you for your work and would appreciate your guidance.

That's why - it's designed for real and realistic change, which takes long term usage. Just because a garden has a lot of different types of flower, does not mean you can fully appreciate (or benefit from) any one of them any faster.

Quote:My biggest issue is totally losing my shit after a break up which throws me into a downward spiral of depression, helplessness and victim mentality for up to a year afterwards. I am also trying to discover my life purpose or at least what to pursue after my law degree is completed next month. I have so much incredible passion, creativity and positive intent within me however i seem to get dislodged from my knowing that I am an unstoppable force after relationship breakdown. I could go on forever explaining all my strengths and weaknesses, but I think you get the idea. I just want to clear out all the programming that no longer serves me so I can return to rocking the **** out!

It sounds to me like you tend to seek outside yourself for what you need, in a relationship, which means you are never going to find it or be happy. No man can be happy if he is looking in the wrong direction for his happiness. Most people think happiness comes from "out there", or someone else. The truth is just the opposite; true happiness and fulfillment come from within. When you are supplying your own needs and wants, there is never a threat of losing the source of that supply, and it is always coming to you at exactly the rate you need it to. But when you seek outside yourself, you are at the whim and mercy of whatever circumstances or person you are dealing with.

To solve this problem, I recommend you run any of three programs:

Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid
Life Tune Up
Alpha Male

and run whichever you choose for 6 months or more.
(01-27-2014, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2014, 01:06 AM)acmar Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey Shannon,

Andrew

I created Letting Go Of Past Relationships to help me get out of a relationship that wouldn't die. This particular female is a soul mate of mine, but we are not intended to have an easy time of it apparently. We are intended to act as a grindstone for each other to be sharpened by, forcibly, and it's painful and exhausting, in spite of the unbreakable love and irresistible sexual attraction we share. In short, we are not good for each other when the timing is off. And it has been off for some years now.

That program gave me the strength to pull away and end the relationship. That's what it was designed to do. It took me a few weeks, but it worked. It also helped me put the past behind me, and move on. But primarily, it was intended to allow me to break it off and walk away, which it did.

EPRAHA is designed to be used for 3 to 6 months at a time. It's long term programming, because healing and working through issues takes time. LTU is designed for use for 3, preferably 6 to 12 months at a time, because the growth and change it is aiming for is also long term stuff. Using them for a couple weeks is only going to touch on the tip of the iceberg, and if you don't continue to use them long term, you may regress and lose the results you gained.

Quote:Also Shannon - I just wanted to know why you suggested that I stick with LTU before switching. After discovering your work here at IML, I am overcome with the possibilities for growth and healing - so I would appreciate your guidance in choosing the programs that you feel are the most beneficial and effective. I think in knowing that, I would be less likely to jump from program to program. Overall I want to thank you for your work and would appreciate your guidance.

That's why - it's designed for real and realistic change, which takes long term usage. Just because a garden has a lot of different types of flower, does not mean you can fully appreciate (or benefit from) any one of them any faster.

Quote:My biggest issue is totally losing my shit after a break up which throws me into a downward spiral of depression, helplessness and victim mentality for up to a year afterwards. I am also trying to discover my life purpose or at least what to pursue after my law degree is completed next month. I have so much incredible passion, creativity and positive intent within me however i seem to get dislodged from my knowing that I am an unstoppable force after relationship breakdown. I could go on forever explaining all my strengths and weaknesses, but I think you get the idea. I just want to clear out all the programming that no longer serves me so I can return to rocking the **** out!

It sounds to me like you tend to seek outside yourself for what you need, in a relationship, which means you are never going to find it or be happy. No man can be happy if he is looking in the wrong direction for his happiness. Most people think happiness comes from "out there", or someone else. The truth is just the opposite; true happiness and fulfillment come from within. When you are supplying your own needs and wants, there is never a threat of losing the source of that supply, and it is always coming to you at exactly the rate you need it to. But when you seek outside yourself, you are at the whim and mercy of whatever circumstances or person you are dealing with.

To solve this problem, I recommend you run any of three programs:

Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid
Life Tune Up
Alpha Male

and run whichever you choose for 6 months or more.

Hey Shannon,

Thanks for the thorough reply. I understand that you made LGOPR to get out of a relationship, but after reading the script it seems like it would still be good for those after being broken up with or wanting to clear out connections to those persons to free yourself up from the clutter. Thoughts? I would run this after the other main programs you suggested.

I've decided that LTU 3.0 is the one that brings up the least resistance and generally makes me feel better, so I'll choose that one for the moment. I have heard that you are making 3.1, could you divulge what the improvements are and when it will be ready? Also can I switch from 3.0 to 3.1 without any issues? If I might make a suggestion, I think LTU deals with a lot of great topics, but could totally benefit from anti-victim mentality scripting. I think the people who benefit from LTU, would probably need a non-victim perspective shift - including myself Smile

LTU crossed with Ultra Success would also find a purchase from me. Just Saying.

Cheers.
3.1 is intended to fix a very minor problem (a missing "to" in the script) and in the opportunity, allow me to optimize it a bit. Andrew and I have been dealing with some other important things recently, and I have been unable to work for a bit on programs as we get things set up and dealt with in this other direction. But I will be returning to it shortly.

I will consider your suggestions.
Hey Shannon, if you previously have purchase LTU 3.0 is there a discount for the upgraded version?
If you have 3.0, 3.1 will be free. Any time an upgrade is made because of a mistake on my part, I do not expect you to pay for the upgrade.
Hi, I wanted to inquire about this subliminal. Does it work for romantic relationships only or it can work for parental and sibling relationships also?
Pages: 1 2