Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Lenghth Of Listening?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if it would be ok to listen to my subliminal for 120 days instead of 90?
(01-18-2014, 07:46 PM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if it would be ok to listen to my subliminal for 120 days instead of 90?

120 days is fine for a single stage program.
(01-19-2014, 01:05 PM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2014, 07:46 PM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if it would be ok to listen to my subliminal for 120 days instead of 90?

120 days is fine for a single stage program.

What is a single stage program?
(01-19-2014, 03:08 PM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]What is a single stage program?

Most of the programs in subliminal shop are single stage. Example of multi stage programs are Alpha Male, Women Magnet. For these you must use each stage 32 days exactly (unless otherwise noted in the instructions). Which program are you trying to use?
(01-20-2014, 08:15 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2014, 03:08 PM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]What is a single stage program?

Most of the programs in subliminal shop are single stage. Example of multi stage programs are Alpha Male, Women Magnet. For these you must use each stage 32 days exactly (unless otherwise noted in the instructions). Which program are you trying to use?

Ohh ok. Thank you. I have absolute self confidence and end PE
Both of those programs are single stage and should be used for at least 32 days. Absolute Self Confidence is 5G and cannot be used with anything else at the same time. Just use one of them for 120 days then move on to the other one.
(01-22-2014, 02:25 PM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]Both of those programs are single stage and should be used for at least 32 days. Absolute Self Confidence is 5G and cannot be used with anything else at the same time. Just use one of them for 120 days then move on to the other one.

Ok, Thanks A lot for your help. I really appreciate it!