Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Refreshing stage 6.0 while using two 4G - is it ok?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon and guys,

I have recently completed AM5.0 and am listening to UM and MLS at the same time. As time passes by I feel like the effects of AM5 are wearing off... but I do not want to take another 1 month to refresh as I am just starting new subs. Is it ok if I listen to Stage 6 for 1 to 2 hours per day as I have a lot of day time available? Thanks.
AM5 is 4G. The rules for 4G are: No mixing Type C or D with itself, and no more than two subs at a time in 3 or 4G together.

You want to refresh AM 5, you have to still abide by the rules. I recommend doing 4-6 hours a day of AM5 refresher, minimum, and 8 is better.
IIRC Shannon, in AM 5.0 instructions, the refresher stage is solid and you explained to use it alone as the refresher stage is highly compressed.

Quote:Question #6: Can I use this program with other programs?
Answer: It is possible, but strongly recommended against. If you want the best of what AM 5.0 has to offer, you must use it alone. If you insist on using it with something else, do so during the second run-through, so you know what effects AM 5.0 has on you first; adding a program dealing with a subject it already covers only distracts from the rest of the program unnecessarily, and gives skewed results. Note that the refresher stage is too “heavy” for use with anything else. Never use anything else with the refresher stage.

Edo
That is true, it is a 5G. I had forgotten about that. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I suppose then that for the refresher stage, 5G rules apply: nothing else with it. The alternative is to run the whole set again, which would allow for one 3G or one 4G addition that is not a Type C or D.