Subliminal Talk

Full Version: About ASC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

In this two weeks I’m gonna finish stage 6 of AM 5, I’ve planned to buy AM 6 and re-run with that, but I didn’t have the money yet to buy AM 6, so I planned to using ASC, the question is

1.Should I run the refresher stage? Because I won't re-run the AM until maybe next 3-6 month, or until i've money to buy AM 6

2.How long I should rest my brain when I want to start listen ASC after finish AM 5 ?

3.My goals from listening ASC is :
- More loving my self
- Have more self confidence
- More gratitude from being me
- Self acceptance
Can I get that benefits from listening ASC?

Thanks.
(01-18-2014, 04:39 AM)Minion Wrote: [ -> ]1.Should I run the refresher stage? Because I won't re-run the AM until maybe next 3-6 month, or until i've money to buy AM 6
I wouldn't run the refresher since you are just finishing the program. How much fresher to the content can you get?

(01-18-2014, 04:39 AM)Minion Wrote: [ -> ]2.How long I should rest my brain when I want to start listen ASC after finish AM 5 ?
Shannon has been suggesting 2-4 weeks rest time after a six stage program.

(01-18-2014, 04:39 AM)Minion Wrote: [ -> ]3.My goals from listening ASC is :
- More loving my self
- Have more self confidence
- More gratitude from being me
- Self acceptance
Can I get that benefits from listening ASC?
ASC deals with self confidence only. Those goals would be covered by LTU if you want to consider something else.