Subliminal Talk

Full Version: start again AM6 - dont stop my experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to share my experience and to know if someone had same issue.

Last year I started AM5 in september. I had the best result later in December, almost at the end of stage 4.
I remember at the end stage 4 I was really sociable and alpha, and women were really attract to me.
I met a special woman and we fall in love...

Slowly I start to no listen often the subliminal.
So I did stage 5 but irregularly and I did very bad stage 6. (probably every a couple days for 2/3 hours).

What happened to me was that after a while a started loosing confidence and became very jealous...and after 3/4 months my relationship with this beatiful woman became a nightmare for her..and she left me in july. (I'm still recovering).

So, now I dont know if my insecurity came out because I stopped AM or not.
Any of you had similar experience ?

p.s.: I start again with am6
First rule of AM: You don't quit listening to AM til it's done.
Second rule of AM: You DON'T QUIT listening to AM til it's done.

Well, I got a math question here: You started in september and after stopping and stuff you already did stage 6?

I have no experience with stopping AM, therefore I don't know about the feelings and being out of balance. I think you should take a few days or 2 weeks off and then start AM again.

This time, keep dedicated to your goal (alphaness). I wish you all the best for your journey!
I think what he meant by last year is September 2012. Unless he traveled from the future around July 2014.

And stopping or not following instructions for multi stage programs is a terrible idea. The 6 months period is balanced for your mind and I believe will try to have a permanent effect. You sound like you regressed.

Good luck with AM6.
Oh, didn't think of 2012. That would make sense.

I must say, it's really hard to follow a 6 stage program, cannot imagine what BAMM must feel like. And Shannon is not making it easier with all those interesting subliminals. I mean there's just not enough time to use them all and with every year there are coming out more.

But as somebody written in the forum. Just use them. Make it a habit. Before you go to sleep, check if the right stage of AM is playing, then go to bed, wake up the next day and you're one night closer to being an alpha. Don't give yourself a reason to break that habit. In one year, you will be grateful.
(01-16-2014, 04:28 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]Just to share my experience and to know if someone had same issue.

Last year I started AM5 in september. I had the best result later in December, almost at the end of stage 4.
I remember at the end stage 4 I was really sociable and alpha, and women were really attract to me.
I met a special woman and we fall in love...

Slowly I start to no listen often the subliminal.
So I did stage 5 but irregularly and I did very bad stage 6. (probably every a couple days for 2/3 hours).

What happened to me was that after a while a started loosing confidence and became very jealous...and after 3/4 months my relationship with this beatiful woman became a nightmare for her..and she left me in july. (I'm still recovering).

So, now I dont know if my insecurity came out because I stopped AM or not.
Any of you had similar experience ?

p.s.: I start again with am6

This is exactly why I have the instructions that I do. What you did was you made it close to the peak of the mountain, got distracted by an external interest, stopped working on yourself (and didn't allow the program to balance or set) and then it all fell apart and you stopped acting alpha because YOU DIDN'T MAKE YOURSELF ALPHA! You made yourself able to ACT alpha. You didn't make it a full internal change.

You'd have almost certainly kept her if you had followed the instructions, and run it a second time. Instead, you wasted your time, hers, have give both of you heartache and blew your reputation as an alpha.

This is why we follow directions. This is why we say, with AM... once you start it, YOU MUST FINISH IT!

It is the internal that makes the change, not the external. It is the internal that truly makes a genuine alpha happy, not the external. You must focus on the internal, not the external. AM focuses you on the internal, not the external. While you are running AM, do NOT allow yourself to be distracted from your goal (alpha growth and training) by the external (females and sex)!
(01-16-2014, 12:45 PM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, didn't think of 2012. That would make sense.

I must say, it's really hard to follow a 6 stage program, cannot imagine what BAMM must feel like. And Shannon is not making it easier with all those interesting subliminals. I mean there's just not enough time to use them all and with every year there are coming out more.

But as somebody written in the forum. Just use them. Make it a habit. Before you go to sleep, check if the right stage of AM is playing, then go to bed, wake up the next day and you're one night closer to being an alpha. Don't give yourself a reason to break that habit. In one year, you will be grateful.

Or, you can do the easy way and play it 24/7 in your bedroom and switch once per stage... and then you don't have to think about it, or make any effort.
Or...

you could hear AM again for six months starting fresh... and then forget about exes.

So once you are finished you could say: no girlfriend? NEXT! remember a real alpha has the abundance mentality... if one goes out many gets in.
yes rubman you are right NEXT mentality is ok... but she was very special for me, and is not easy find one that suit you so well...
Anyway...an Alpha Male I think learn from his mistakes and take responsabilities for them, even if it's painful and is hurt,
Abundance mentality is not understood until one achieves it. It means that one understands that no matter how special any give woman is, one understands and lives the fact that there are many, many others out there who are capable of being that special or moreso. This means that no one woman is going to be what you focus on until you choose to, not because you have a scarcity mentality based on fear that says, "Oh, I can't get another one, I have to focus all my efforts on getting and keeping this one!"

That produces desperation, which makes women run away.

An alpha male CAN find another one easily, because she will seek him out! This is how it is for alphas. Women want to be with them, and will seek them out and even compete for their attention and interest. They'll also accept things from an alpha that they wouldn't even dream of accepting from a lesser man.
I think thats where Im not clear: so alpha never pursues a woman ?
Nope, if you pursue a woman it means you got low value. You can still open women in the street but not in a way that show low value. Like if you got a woman's phone and you text her 100 times a night just to be sure she don't fly away. In this case you are fearing that she might go so she will go because you were showing low value (beta males). Instead alpha males show high value so the woman is attracted to him because he is confident (he won't fear losing her).
That's not true, Maniac. Alphas sometimes pursue, but they don't do it in a way that expresses neediness, desperation, etc. For instance, if I am interested in a woman, she may have been raised to believe that she is wrong if she attempts to pursue or initiate anything. She may give IOIs, but will then be very unlikely to pursue or initiate. If she will not pursue, and I am sufficiently interested, I will give her the opportunity to spend time with me. Open the door for her to move forward within what she believes is appropriate behavior for her, as it were.

I was interested in a woman once who made me feel something that caught my attention whenever I was around her. So I invited her to spend some time with me outside her workplace. She did nothing, which turns out to be because she was afraid of getting hurt. A year later, I encountered her again, and I made an effort, again, to not just see her again within a short amount of time but to get her to spend time with me outside of work.

It took me three meetings with her over the course of a week, where she worked, which was the most I could possibly have come up with plausible reasons for that made sense without getting into looking desperate, but the second meeting I suggested to her that we get together and the third time I made sure she had my contact information and remembered.

In other words, for this particular woman, she needed me to do these things to make something happen because she had been raised to believe that a woman does not initiate or pursue. So even though she was very interested in me, as she later told me, she made no move until I showed not only interest but demonstrated sufficient interest with my persistence.

Had she not agreed to it after the third effort, I would have concluded she wasn't interested and let it go. The key is to pursue only when necessary, only when she is worth pursuing, and only so far as you can pursue without expressing low value or desperation.

Most of the time, I do not pursue. That's because most of the time, I ether am not interested, or because women pursue me instead, if I interest them enough. There's no hard and fast rule about "alphas don't pursue women". A smart man adjusts his approach to match his needs and the circumstances and people with whom he is interacting. But never display desperation, neediness, etc.

That's why it's common for higher value men to suggest to a woman he is considering or interested in that she should join him in doing something he was already planning to do.
That's more clear now thanks. The word chasing or stalking would be better to express what I said before not pursue Smile. The difference can be very hard to notice using word/language to express the point where we would be in the low value categorie when persisting too much. It reminds me of the movie "Top Gun" which might be better the understand the process.