Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Would Public Speaking Skills sub Work in This Situation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I've found out that although I can talk really easily with women and friends, and be charismatic in a general setting, the one trouble I have with being well-spoken and articulate would be when I am in an interview. I've recently had a lot of internship interviews and a few things I notice is that I start kind of stuttering and tripping over my words and in general being unable to eloquently verbalize what's in my head. I'm not really sure what the problem is. I'm a confident guy, I've had a lot of experience that becomes talking points on my resume, but things get tough when I try to give my story to interviewers. I have been practicing interviewing skills but I was wondering if there was a sub out there that can help with being more articulate, well-spoken, and make you believe in what you say 100% as well as capturing your audience with your voice. Thanks!
(01-14-2014, 01:53 PM)GrandJury Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I've found out that although I can talk really easily with women and friends, and be charismatic in a general setting, the one trouble I have with being well-spoken and articulate would be when I am in an interview. I've recently had a lot of internship interviews and a few things I notice is that I start kind of stuttering and tripping over my words and in general being unable to eloquently verbalize what's in my head. I'm not really sure what the problem is. I'm a confident guy, I've had a lot of experience that becomes talking points on my resume, but things get tough when I try to give my story to interviewers. I have been practicing interviewing skills but I was wondering if there was a sub out there that can help with being more articulate, well-spoken, and make you believe in what you say 100% as well as capturing your audience with your voice. Thanks!

Have you looked into Find your perfect job.

Shannon, does find your perfect job include interviewing skills, etc that would help a person land their perfect job?
Find your perfect job is a manifestation based program, and if the variables line up to allow it to work as intended behind the scenes, it should handle all that for you.

But this sounds like a great opportunity to create a sub called Ace That Job Interview!

Public speaking skills may or may not help, depending on your personal definition of "public speaking".