Subliminal Talk

Full Version: LTU question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I have been running OGSF and on the LTU page in the store it says it has OGSF in it. Does that mean that if I get LTU, I will be continuing my OGSF sub use? I've been using it for about 45~ days or so and it's been super helpful for me. I had a lot of fears regarding my social life and OGSF has helped me with that, but now I want to try LTU because it seems like it can also benefit me.

I find what I want to improve upon is to be a better person and more fun to be around in general. For example when I have a drink or two my inhibitions go down and conversation and laughter flows more easily. Will LTU make my conversation/laughter/fun go easier w/o the use of alcohol?

Edit: I want to clarify just a bit, i feel as though I'm making some great progress through OGSF and am wondering will that progress continue with LTU at the same pace so to speak, or will it be slightly less gradual due to the other things that LTU works on?
From what I have read on the forums, OGSR is more useful and effective in LTU and AM6. So, I think a good choice would be to buy LTU since you know OGSR is already in it. Plus, you will be getting other benefits by using LTU rather than if you keep just listening to OGSR by itself. I am still deciding if I will run through this or AM 6 when I am finished with the other program. Shannon, is it alright run LTU first for six months and then do a run through of AM 6? Or would it be better to just go with AM 6?
Another question I wanna ask (as this thread is about LTU). There is a component of "Improving Health" in it. Does it indirectly tackle weight problem, height problem, penis problem, muscle problem, breast problem and such thing connected with body? And does it tackle a saving problem, or any related financial matter? I really need this one to organize my money, I love to spending money and get in and get out of debt, and play some BlackJack :D

I'm the worst on handling money, hahaha
Quote:I find what I want to improve upon is to be a better person and more fun to be around in general. For example when I have a drink or two my inhibitions go down and conversation and laughter flows more easily. Will LTU make my conversation/laughter/fun go easier w/o the use of alcohol?

Edit: I want to clarify just a bit, i feel as though I'm making some great progress through OGSF and am wondering will that progress continue with LTU at the same pace so to speak, or will it be slightly less gradual due to the other things that LTU works on?

Alpha Male frequently has the effect of making people stop wanting to/need to drink alcohol to deal with social anxiety, etc. LTU should also help in this regard, but to what degree I cannot yet say. It will depend on the amount of self confidence you gain from the program.

Using LTU will continue your progress with OGSF just fine.

Quote:Shannon, is it alright run LTU first for six months and then do a run through of AM 6? Or would it be better to just go with AM 6?

You can do either. It doesn't really matter.

Quote:Another question I wanna ask (as this thread is about LTU). There is a component of "Improving Health" in it. Does it indirectly tackle weight problem

No. Indirectly.

Quote:, height problem,

No.

Quote: penis problem,

Try going to a urologist and see what he says when you say "I have a penis problem." I have no idea what this means.

Quote:muscle problem,

No idea what this means, but probably not.

Quote: breast problem and such thing connected with body?

Still have no idea, but again, probably not. LTU is mainly about inner work and improvement.

Quote:And does it tackle a saving problem, or any related financial matter? I really need this one to organize my money, I love to spending money and get in and get out of debt, and play some BlackJack Big Grin

Aside from working on self control, increasing maturity and wisdom? To whatever degree those factors do not affect you, in this direction... no. To whatever degree they do... yes. Sounds like you have virtually no self control. That should be helped.
I am not really sure if I would call me lowering my inhibitions social anxiety. I have attended parties where alcohol was present but I chose not to drink due to having to drive later that night and am comfortable and social enough to be there without saying "man I wish I could have a drink to loosen myself up".
Hahahaha Shannon you made me laugh in this thread
Is LTU sufficient for dealing with anxiety? My cousin has it bad. I want to recommend the best sub for him.
(01-15-2014, 03:50 PM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]Is LTU sufficient for dealing with anxiety? My cousin has it bad. I want to recommend the best sub for him.

Every person's reasons for anxiety, and personality, and response to change, are different. What works for one person's anxiety may stall out for another's. Those titles that should be helpful for anxiety are (depending on it's particular cause(s):
  • Life Tune-Up
  • Emotional Pain Relief And Healing Aid
  • Alpha Male
  • Woman Magnet
  • Sex Magnet
  • Overcoming Social Anxiety
  • Overcoming Approach Anxiety
  • Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear
  • Overcoming Fear
  • Overcoming Stage Fright
  • Public Speaking Skills

It certainly cannot hurt for him to use LTU. I would think it to be one of the three best options I have available currently.
Geo, I just wanna confirm these things
  1. Life Tune Up 5G masked versions are in new audio?
  2. Life Tune Up 5G is 29:58 long?
  3. The file size is 68,6 Mb each?
(01-17-2014, 03:33 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]Geo, I just wanna confirm these things
  1. Life Tune Up 5G masked versions are in new audio?
  2. Life Tune Up 5G is 29:58 long?
  3. The file size is 68,6 Mb each?

I swear you're a subconscious manifestation of dealing with nagginess in one's life.

Thanks

Fonzy
Just curious, is it necessary to ask the 2nd and 3rd questions when we've actually paid for the product?

IMHO those questions seemed to be more like technical ones and there's a better way to get product support here:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/contact/
Thanks for the great answer, Shannon.

Speaking of anxiety, I've been dealing with a ton, myself. Not only that, I feel like my self-esteem has gone down. This all started happening at about 3 weeks into LTU 3.0.

What's happening to me? Am I bringing all this stuff to the surface?

Also, is GSF naturally going to dissolve over these few months or am I going to actively face my fears? What's the normal response? I've been dealing with a lot of life changes that have been exacerbating all kinds of resistance and toxic emotions.

Thanks again for your help.
(01-18-2014, 01:47 PM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great answer, Shannon.

Speaking of anxiety, I've been dealing with a ton, myself. Not only that, I feel like my self-esteem has gone down. This all started happening at about 3 weeks into LTU 3.0.

Also, is GSF naturally going to dissolve over these few months or am I going to actively face my fears? What's the normal response? I've been dealing with a lot of life changes that have been exacerbating all kinds of resistance and toxic emotions.

Man, where did all your self belief go. You're acting like you've never tapped on these issues before in your life. You already know how to deal with this situation..

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-18-2014, 01:47 PM)Geodude Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great answer, Shannon.

LTU is no joke, as you and others have noticed. It's going to rip out your problems like stubborn weeds.

Self esteem going down would correlate to dealing with doubt and insecurity (fear) in most cases. It's also very likely you facing a subconscious fear of not actually being as worthwhile and valid as you consciously thought. This will be dealt with in whatever way you need to deal with it to expunge it and replace it with genuine confidence, self validation and so forth.

There is no hiding from the subs. If it's in there it can't hide. It will be pulled up and corrected, even if that is challenging to you.

This is a good thing, though. It means you're getting rid of the hidden gunk inside that you may not have even known was there. Real freedom is on it's way. Crush it.
Pages: 1 2 3