Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male v5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm more a Silent Reader in this forum. While I'm saving money for LTU 5G.

I'm currently on stage 5. This is the summary of the previous stages

Stage 1

I feel nothing. Does it even works? Maybe I'm fooled. Maybe I like GK, having a resistance. Either way, don't care lol Big Grin
I bought it cheaper than other guys, hahaha Big Grin Nothin to lose.

Stage 2

First and second week I want to punch people. Why they are sooo stupid? Fuck, the waste their precious time. What the, they watch artists stories, they know what are the artists habits more than they know them self. Really? People please, why you so stupid?

The last 2 week I got depression.

Stage 3

Reading Alpha Stages in FAQ section, this is where the big gun is. The big gun!! I'm excited. Well, what I truly feel is a feeling of "This is not me. Stop this".

Stage 4

I fought the urges to stop using it and change my focus. Reading some books, spirituality and stuff. And feel nothing really "Woah" moments. Just "Oh" moments

Last night truly fucked up. I delete my AM files and want to jump with LTU v3 5G. WTF!! It is truly fascinating how I feel "This is not me" thing.

Last night I also dream where:
- My friends said I have change
- I am a demon, a high class demon and protecting my demon subordinates while helping human

Time to go, bye Wink
Listen, use the legal copy of LTU 3 and you'll be saying "wow" while reflecting on your life.

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-12-2014, 05:29 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Listen, use the legal copy of LTU 3 and you'll be saying "wow" while reflecting on your life.

Thanks

Fonzy

Yes. It is, but I will save up for AM v6. And I'm not jumping to LTU 5G, because I am still on AM 5. I will not stop it.

Yesterday, though, I really want to jump to LTU 5G. I literally delete my AM5 files and wanting to use LTU 5G. I even have thoughts stopping AM5 in the middle is okay. Why? Benjamin stopped BAMM!! The only sub that are 4 years programming, and maybe the only sub that must not, at all stopped. But he, Benjamin, stopped with it. "He stopped with BAMM, so it is okay to stopped with AM5" is what I thought.

While having these thoughts I remembered some user saying like this

Quote:I already dug a tunnel this long. Why should I stopped and dug another tunnel?

For he/she that post this, I truly inspired. Really!!

I'm on the middle of Stage 5 AM5. After I'm done either I run it again or using LTU, while saving my money for $500. My financial matter is in down low, down low.
I am having trouble accessing the store

[attachment=109]
I forgot about this thread, Hahaha

In the end, I stopped using AM 5.0 in the end of stage 5 in which case because of depression. Immediately I bought LTU 3.1 which in 5G and use it appropriately for months - 200 days.

In the end of LTU I got zilch, nothing. Impressive huh, that is also the reason why for now and next I will ONLY use sub in 5G with slipstream or SoA in it.

Now, I am using EPRHA and got OK results, yeah. Slipstream/SoA/Magnus Engine, only those technology I'll use.