Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!

Some months ago, I met Shannon's subliminals after reading a review in the Jay Diesel's blog. After that, I tried ASC (with great results), then I bought BIATBW, Zen Attitudde, DIC, OGSF, ESE and Carpe Diem. I'm still inconsistent knowing which one is the best for me, because I have a lot unsolved issues and each one of these subliminals helps me to solve a different one.

I think the best solution is to save money to buy AM6. Smile
(01-12-2014, 03:39 PM)Zyv Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody!

Some months ago, I met Shannon's subliminals after reading a review in the Jay Diesel's blog. After that, I tried ASC (with great results), then I bought BIATBW, Zen Attitudde, DIC, OGSF, ESE and Carpe Diem. I'm still inconsistent knowing which one is the best for me, because I have a lot unsolved issues and each one of these subliminals helps me to solve a different one.

I think the best solution is to save money to buy AM6. Smile

Sounds like you already know the answer. That's a good start but you have a lot of subs there, commit to a part of your life that is priority of improving and than press play...

Thanks

Fonzy