Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC vs OF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I understand it, fear and confidence are polarizing. Which one would you recommend to the average person looking to "be something in this world" career-wise?

I would also like to ask if the carpe diem program would be a good add-on to one of these, in terms of helping the progress.
Most of us have got some fears that we have to deal with. So for my opinion doing both titles would be a good idea (maybe even OGSF instead of OF and then ASC).
(01-12-2014, 11:19 AM)Banksy Wrote: [ -> ]As I understand it, fear and confidence are polarizing. Which one would you recommend to the average person looking to "be something in this world" career-wise?

I would also like to ask if the carpe diem program would be a good add-on to one of these, in terms of helping the progress.

I am all for the idea of having something extra " Motivation or Carpe Diem" to the fear sub. People have to want to take on what's bothering them to see results, not only what happens in their everyday routine.

Confidence is more polarizing.

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-12-2014, 04:28 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]I am all for the idea of having something extra " Motivation or Carpe Diem" to the fear sub. People have to want to take on what's bothering them to see results, not only what happens in their everyday routine.

Confidence is more polarizing.

Thanks

Fonzy

Agreed. Carpe diem is definitely a life-changer. I listened to it for a couple hours and the next day I had a sort of turbo drive effect. I found myself wanting to leave the house even if I didn't know where I was going, people were getting quite annoyed with me.

Sorry, what I meant to say was fear is like the South Pole and confidence is like the North Pole, something like that. Lol
(01-12-2014, 03:55 PM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]Most of us have got some fears that we have to deal with. So for my opinion doing both titles would be a good idea (maybe even OGSF instead of OF and then ASC).

I might try that. But right now I have a long list of subs on my schedule and if I want to use both, it will have to be at the same time. And that's not really possible. 4g vs 5g