Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Listening to Subs with Music & Movies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it still effective if I listen any of the 3, masked and silent, with music or movie going on? Like let a music play at its 100% and have the Trickling Stream for example on a 35%.

I thought that only the silent ones could do that, but actually I gave it a try and I observed that in a few minutes, my brain 'ignores' somehow the trickling and i don't hear it as interfering with the music I'm listening, although I can hear it very well if I focus on it. focus is a big word, actually just notice it.

In a nutshell, I'm curious about if there's any problem regarding this kind of interfere . Since that's how I am using it mainly and I do see results already, I guess it works, but I'd like an opinion on this too please.

With and without headphones, mixed.

EDIT 2:

SORRY, forgot to check the site's FAQ:

Can I listen to subliminals effectively while I am watching a movie or playing something else on the same audio source?

Yes. As long as the subliminal’s volume has been properly calibrated, you will be fine. The exception is using the subliminal on speakers, while wearing noise canceling headphones, which will neutralize the subliminal audio.
I am actually wondering again, about this: "Yes. As long as the subliminal’s volume has been properly calibrated, you will be fine."

What if sometimes I listen to music on my headphones so loud that I can barely hear the trickling/ocean sound? What if sometimes I can still hear it ~

I would like to know a certain ratio, because I am using the subs mostly on hq headphones and so far so good, but I have some days where I spend more time listening to a higher volume for music.

Shouldn't the brain absorb it all? Even if sometimes I can't hear it the that good, couldn't the brain separate the songs and the subs? The songs sometimes can be at 80-90% volume while the sub can be at 20-30% volume, sometimes it's lower/higher/random.